Search results

1. wunaye

Kronos WTS 9 krono $85

Wanting to sell 9 krono for $85. Payment by PayPal Via Friends and Family only.
  2. wunaye

How to play a berserker?

Sorry for the stupid question but I've never played one and created a lvl 85 heroic berserker. Is it possible for all it's abilities and shit to be done via mq2melee? so far all it seems to do is auto attack, I wasn't sure if it would auto use skills like it does on a monk or rogue etc? If I...
  3. wunaye

What's a good 5box combo?

I'm thinking about starting over on a new server. What's a good 5 box combo? Currently I'm doing SK/ENC/SHM/2x WIZ at the time I done this wiz were top DPS. Not sure what's changed, is it still a good combo? What would be the perfect combo for group content?
  4. wunaye

Question How to get enchanter auras working again?

Hi guys I haven't played on live servers for awhile and I load up my enchanter and get spammed with red errors about my aura downshits. So I do a search on here and notice that some stuff changed but I still can't figure out exactly how to get them working again. I would love it if someone...
  5. wunaye

planes on TLP servers

I'm playing on agnarr with some mates, how hard are the planes? could we 1 group hate to kill trash for armor drops?
  6. wunaye

Does CHA affect charm/mez?

Hello friends it's been a long time belief that CHA affects your charm and mez but is it true? If it was true then surely it would show up in lucy spell data, right? I can only see a resist check but I'm no expert at lucy. So what's the verdict boys?
  7. wunaye

Question In GetCXStr - crashing

Hello boys lately I've been getting "An Unknown exception occured" error when starting up everquest. It has the title "In GetCXStr" Not sure if it's an eq or mq2 problem but obviously don't want to start a thread on eq forums if it's a mq2 problem. Any ideas?
  8. wunaye

Buying buying 10 krono @$10 each

got em
  9. wunaye

Question Is it possible to play multiple accounts on agnarr?

Anyone know if it's possible to play multiple accounts on the 1 computer on agnarr? I know they don't allow it but unsure if there is a work around.
  10. wunaye

Buying WTB KRONO

got what i need
  11. wunaye

Buying WTB shit on p99

Looking to spend between maybe $20 - $30 on some pp/gear on P99. I'm a low level necro so anything that will benefit me.
  12. wunaye

Trouble with TBM progression

Hi guys I'm having some troubles on the TBM progression boss Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay. I'm running SK/SHM/ENC/WIZ x2 and I burn the boss down to like 50% but then she heals back to full and I can't do shit to her. All these different dispells are a pain in the fucking ass. Anyone else box...
  13. wunaye

TBM named wont spawn

I've been camping this named for 3 days now and the bastard wont spawn, anyone know what's the deal? is it very rare or something? Commissioner Edrun Overview - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
  14. wunaye

Wizard going oom

Hi guys I've recently come back to everquest and I'm finding my wizards are going OOM. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong? I'm using the same spell lineup I used in TDS where I never went OOM. Any ideas?
  15. wunaye

TBM spells worth using

Hi guys I just got back into the game and am curious if any of the TBM spells are worth using and if so which ones? I play SK/WIZ/SHM/ENC.
  16. wunaye

Check target combatstate?

!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} This checks for my combat state but is there a way to check the targets combat state?
  17. wunaye

Command to remove invis

Is there a bcaa command I can send to remove normal and undead invis off all characters at once? I searched and come across this command /notify BuffWindow buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[SomeBuffName].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup but it only works on the character I'm sending the command from and not the...
  18. wunaye

End macro when dead?

How would I end a macro when I die?
  19. wunaye

Whats the dealio with warp/zone?

Is it now "safe" to warp and zone? or are people still being banned for it? obviously there is risk in using them but at one stage there was guaranteed bans for using them but is that still the case?
  20. wunaye

Could not /loadcfg 'zoned'

What does this mean? comes up every time I zone.