Trouble with TBM progression

wunaye

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm having some troubles on the TBM progression boss Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay.

I'm running SK/SHM/ENC/WIZ x2 and I burn the boss down to like 50% but then she heals back to full and I can't do shit to her.

All these different dispells are a pain in the fucking ass.

Anyone else box this fight and have some tips?

Your SK is likely casting a disease spell on her. If you cast disease or corruption spells on her, she heals. You have to be very careful of that. The best write up I've seen on her is over on EQresource. I will tell you right now that you will likely have to create some holy/downshits to toggle the debuffs once you get her to 30%. This event is a pita to box.

Can the bitch just be straight up burned (assuming I turn off disease/corruption damage)? What's the best/easiest way to do the cures?

You can burn it but not easily. She has a ton of hit points for a group mob and the adds make it difficult. At around 50% or so, she ports downstairs and takes your tank with her. Your dps will likely want to follow her and then after a bit she ports back up and your dps has to run back up. At 30% health, she casts one of three debuffs on each of the group members. One debuff drastically multiplies the damage you take, one reduces healing, and the other drops your dps if I remember right. If you cast a high level disease cure, you can toggle between the three. So the key is getting the correct debuff on each of your group members. If your tank gets the first one and doesn't change it, you'll wipe. Getting some disease cure potions and creating some holyshits/downshits is probably the best way to approach this. Seriously, read the comments section on the fight at Eqresource and work out a strat that will work for you. What works for me will likely not work for you. If you still struggle with it, my suggestion is to break your group down and box fewer characters and get some friends to join you. Having six real players makes this event easy. Boxing six is damn hard.

Last edited:
Unless you are warping your dps to her I don't see how this can be boxed.

Its barely doable with a set of raid geared live people.

FYI - I still haven't beaten it, and just plan to wait till I'm 110 and come back.

Is there anything that unlocks for beating it? i can't work out the progression in this expansion. As far as I know I have everything unlocked, is that correct?

I think it gets rid of the hp max cap for the zone.

If you also do the achievements for all the missions you get a pretty nice aug.

I was never able to box it solo but I duoed it with a friend each 3 boxing. That was pre manaburn nerf though.

I think it gets rid of the hp max cap for the zone.

If you also do the achievements for all the missions you get a pretty nice aug.

What do you mean hp max cap? what's that?

Anyone on firiona vie server want to do it with me?

In crypt of decay and crypt of sul hp and mana are reduced to 80 percent of so unless you have certain things done.

Your HP will be reduced in Crypt of Sul and Crypt of Decay until progression is complete. The raw zones, not the instances of them.

Ok I will have to take a look next time as I never noticed it. No big deal anyway as I crush the mobs anyway.