Search results

1. D

HUD Parsing Question

I'm trying to get the nearest named NPC's to show up in my HUD. I used to have it displayed just fine in my HUD before I took a break a few years ago. It looks like the commas within a ${NearestSpawn[1, NPC Named]} lookup are being parsed as the commas separating the actual HUD line-sections...
  2. D

Recent Framerate Loss/Lag?

Has anyone else noticed recent framerate loss and constant CPU? The lag gets progressively worse to eventually unplayable randomly within 15 minutes to 3 hours. The framerate drop is very specific and distinct. From 90+ FPS to below 30FPS instantly and the FPS never get better, only worse...
  3. D

TBM-Remnants Currency_Best Missions to Farm?

Anyone have a list of the fastest missions to complete and the ones easiest to burn through that give the currency? I know the Grannus one can be completed by burning the named and ignoring everything else. It's friendly for a box crew IF you have their burns dialed in. Looks like the other...
  4. D

MQ2Debuffs Buff Count Limit?

I'm noticing ${Debuff} and ${Debuff.Poisoned} are not consistently returning valid values. I've got the plugin loaded on three characters. Two are reporting correctly, for example when a tash is done on all three, and one is not. The main difference I can see, on the character that is NOT...
  5. D

Random Crashes when using Wiz Evac on Grp

Sent in a crash dump report. I don't have the symbols for mq2 and my windbg is spotty... Crashes happen to random characters on evac (not sure about zoning). plugins: mq2melee mq2moveutils mq2cast mq2xptracker mq2pop mq2map mq2labels mq2itemdisplay mq2hud mq2gmcheck mq2fps...
  6. D

Can you verify mq2bzsrch?

Looks like the /breset command might need to be updated. It is now giving a "horsie" error.
  7. D

Some Crashes 6/1

I've been getting some crashes. Sent in two reports this morning. I was in a rush to get to work this morning, and in my tagging routine commented out /throwit lines for tagging, and set a spell for tagging and that seemed to stop the crashes. At work now, so not sure how my instances are doing...
  8. D

Any Changes to EQBCS last week or two?

EQBCS has been rock solid for a bit except starting last week or so. My clients get disconnected to my local eqbcs server (on same box). My server is bound to 127.0.0.1 The mq2eqbcs.exe is excluded from Windows Defender as well (along with some other EQ and MQ2 executables). Any changes to...
  9. D

Bind Wound Crack?

I was wondering if there was a docrack or something similar to alcohol tolerance or lockpick skill. Which would allow bind wound at 100% health and possibly insta-refresh the ability to use again immediately. Thanks
  10. D

Best Way to Autoload a Plugin for One Guy?

I load 6 to 7 eq sessions up on my desktop. I want to autoload mq2twist only for the bard, and not have mq2twist auto-loaded for the rest of my guys. What's the best way to do this? Thanks
  11. D

Monk Question

Starting tonight, my monk is pushing the mob all over the place, like it's shadowstepping mobs. I know enough to be dangerous with monks, but most likely more dangerous to my monk =). Any idea what might be firing so I can disable that ability? When it starts going off, it seems to be about...
  12. D

Update to Latest Release

Looking forward to when the new update comes out. EQMule fixed the collectible flag, which I use in looting. Looks like we are on the Oct 30 still which that fix wasn't in yet.
  13. D

Will MQ2 in Beta Help a Faster MQ2 Live Release?

Heya, was just wondering since MQ2 was available (at times) for beta, if that means a working compile of MQ2 on expansion release might come faster? I'm hoping it will since I assume most of the new structure changes and windows etc.. might already have been figured out? I'll probably be...
  14. D

Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

Poor toon kept trying to get around an obstacle on one side the lobby. He kept turning and going forward and backward slightly, and rinse repeat. I got tired of watching this funny toon after 3 minutes. Sent it a tell, but obviously the master was "AFK". I'm pretty sure when I would macro the...
  15. D

MQ2Melee Controlling BST Pet

Is there any gotcha's for melee turning on attack for pets recently? I fired up my beastlord and /killthis enables him to work fine, but it no longer makes the pet attack. I wiped and created a fresh server_melee.ini file for the guy and made sure petassist was on. I tried different variations...
  16. D

Rain of Fear Server Up Time/Downtime Window?

Past expansions typically had server up times "around" 4-7pm-ish on a Tuesday afternoon, anyone know definitively when maintenance starts and when it's expected to be up? (aka server uptime) This years it's suppose to be available on Wednesday instead of Tuesday..
  17. D

Strange Corpse on Death

Anyone know what might be causing to have a fake corpse on death that can't be rezzed and produces a slight rollback? You also get stuck in hover mode and have to quit out. Also says when conning corpse, "THis corpse is not valid." Thanks!
  18. D

Best VoA T4 Camps?

Hey guys. What spots do you recommend that are good for mass gearing a bot group in VoA? In HoT, basement was good, Candyland also had multiple named spots, etc.. Any good places in VoA end zones for this? Thanks!
  19. D

Anyone have a Really Nice Boomerang?

My copy doesn't always place my character in the top slot, and I need a bunch of gold tokens for what I am looking to get. I could probly modify my copy from the thread posted here, but if anyone would like to share a perfect top-placing mac, PM me plz. :) Thanks
  20. D

What Macro Does Your Rogue Use?

Hey, just just wondering what macro you all use for your rogue? I was thinking about rogue helper and notice its a bit old, but might not be outdated. Is there a newer rogue macro people use? Thanks!