Can you verify mq2bzsrch?

dadada

Reaction score
Looks like the /breset command might need to be updated.

It is now giving a "horsie" error.

I see why it's happening now.
Looks like the mq2mmobzsrch got split from the mmo bugs old version of mq2bzsrch, and the mq2bzsrch got made back to vanilla.

Will start using mq2mmobzsrch.
Seeing some funkiness today with my trader pricing sections.
Last time I ran my trader was a month or so ago, maybe a little more, and it's always worked rock-solid.

I should be able to get to the bottom of what to change in my trader mac.

I see why it's happening now.
Looks like the mq2mmobzsrch got split from the mmo bugs old version of mq2bzsrch, and the mq2bzsrch got made back to vanilla.

Will start using mq2mmobzsrch.
Seeing some funkiness today with my trader pricing sections.
Last time I ran my trader was a month or so ago, maybe a little more, and it's always worked rock-solid.

I should be able to get to the bottom of what to change in my trader mac.
Yes, that happened a few months ago I think, I did that at Fry's request, I think it was due to a few people expecting MQ2BzSrch to act exactly like core - so I turned our custom MQ2BzSrch into MQ2MMOBzSrch, and changed MQ2BzSrch to the core version.

If you can give me details of what funkiness, I can look into it for MQ2MMOBzSrch.

htw

I think there might be an issue with /breset in mq2bzsrch

Other than than, I noticed I now have to put an additional /delay in after search results are returned, for the script logic to successfully run against the results.
I never needed that additional /delay and have used my bazaar.mac/inc for a long time even up to a few months ago.

I'll spend some more time on seeing if I can figure out why the additional /delay is now needed after search results are obtained.

Thanks