Search results

1. W

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

I know it's still 3 months away, but count me in!
  2. W

Edit Zone File

I was wondering if it's possible to edit a zone file to remove mountains and trees etc? I would make farming much easier for me if it's possible to remove all the rocks and trees in my way... Just a thought
  3. W

MQ2Follow

Is there such a plugin that would enhance the EQ /follow command? I don't want to always run macros, and EQ /follow is asking to train yourself if you have more then 2 toons using it!
  4. W

MMOBugs Fantasy Hockey Pool

Now that the lockout appears to be over, anyone interested in one? Hockey is a little more involved then Football, you would most likely have an adjustment to make everyday.
  5. W

Help me pick my fourth box

Hey folks. I'm currently gearing up a 3 toon team. I know the AA counts are low, and I'm working on that as well, so please try not to make too much fun of my group. It is what it is.. 95 monk 2k aa 91 shaman 1k aa 90 SK 1200aa I'd like to add a 4th to this setup and I am having a hard time...
  6. W

Running Everquest under ESXi

Hey folks, was just wondering if anyone has tried to run Everquest under VMware ESXi 5.1 I know that it supposdly works under vmware fusion, but I am trying to get it running on a windows 7 host on my ESXi 5.1 install. I actually converted my laptop to a guest on the machine and it works...
  7. W

So how many times....

Did you hit refresh in the last few days? lol I really couldn't imagine playing EQ without MMOBUGS. I'm thankful for the hard work that goes into MQ2 and MMOBUGS...
  8. W

Idea for a new mac or plugin

I've been working alot lately, so I don't have much time to login and play. I was wondering if it's possible to create a macro or plugin that would do the following. Once per day, log your character in, pop lesson, then log out. I'm thinking if I could leave this running I would have a few...
  9. W

Issue with this downshit

When I die(which is quite often lol) my toon trys to buff master's aura Is there something I can add to the downshit that will make sure I have enough Endurance? downshit1=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].Length} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc...
  10. W

Plug pulled on MegaUpload

Well, looks like I've got a lot more time to play EQ now. Some of my favorite websites used to link to content residing on Megaupload.com, well the FBI shut them down today... Here's a link to a New York Times article Kinda ironic it happens the day after many sites went black in protest of...
  11. W

Has to be a better way

Looking for a better way to do this... any suggestions? Sub Event_KillCall /target ${maintank} /delay 2s /assist ${maintank} /face /delay 1s /alt act 2869 /delay 8s /alt act 2869 /delay 8s /alt act 2869 /delay 8s /alt act 2869 /delay 8s /return
  12. W

Stupid SATA Drives...

Okay, my seagate drive died :( I've read alot of good reviews pertaining to Western Digital Black series... Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm definatley not getting the Raptor series, I've put them in many CAD boxes and they have a high death rate as well... I almost thought about a...
  13. W

Vet Rewards and Character Transfers

I have a 10 year account that has a toon on it I would like to transfer to a new account. I've read a few confilicting posts, so I'm asking for people with experience to reply. If I transfer my ranger with 10 vet rewards to a new account, will that character keep his vet rewards? If he keeps...
  14. W

Need some character development Advice

Hey guys, I've recently returned to everquest. I've got two characters, a lvl 80 monk with about 800 aa's and a lvl 80 shaman with about 300aa's They both suck. What I'm looking for is some direction as to how/where I should spend my time developing these toons. I'm a casual player...
  15. W

Thoughts and Opinions on Mercs

Hi all, I just got SoD and I'm am very impressed with the mercs. My Monk is only lvl 75, I also box a 73 shaman. all I can say is wow... I can mow through mobs now... it's nice.. The merc even rezes the dead! Best of all I don't have to group with some zit faced snot bag who thinks he's better...