So how many times....

Wendel

Reaction score
Did you hit refresh in the last few days? lol

I really couldn't imagine playing EQ without MMOBUGS.

I'm thankful for the hard work that goes into MQ2 and MMOBUGS...

I've slowed down a bit since I threw together a compile from the original MQ2 site. Almost forgot how to do it =x Still missing a ton of plugins I rely on MMOBUGs for though...

On a positive note, historically when SOE does a code revamp like this, it opens up EQ for a lot of exploits and old plug's to once again be undetected potentially.

Go go no trade + shared bank!

hey nitegod which compiles did u get up and running can i ask compiling your own?

I'm curious if anyone got the following plugins up and running:

mq2cast
mq2debuffs
mq2eqbc
mq2exchange
mq2moveutils
mq2melee

mq2cast - yes
mq2debuffs - don't use
mq2eqbc - yes
mq2exchange - yes
mq2moveutils - yes (requires patching)
mq2melee - yes

They may not have all the features working but they aren't causing crashes.

you should share what you have with Fry so he can post a vanilla

The stuff I have is from the MQ2 main site so I'm sure Fry will post something shortly.

Could use more folks donating to ieatacid for his work in getting the offset stuff fixed in so short of time.

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll post something shortly. The stuff I have is from the MQ2 main site so I'm sure he'll post something shortly.

Could use more folks donating to ieatacid for his work in getting the offset stuff fixed in so short of time.

ieatacid would be more of a structure update vs offsets. Offsets are easy, structures ewww!

Either way soon a solid compile should be out .

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that he meant ieatacid's work in fixing how MQ2 handles offsets due to the recent ASLR changes.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that he meant ieatacid's work in fixing how MQ2 handles offsets due to the recent ASLR changes.

I was giving dewey a hard time more then anything!

mq2cast - yes
mq2debuffs - don't use
mq2eqbc - yes
mq2exchange - yes
mq2moveutils - yes (requires patching)
mq2melee - yes

They may not have all the features working but they aren't causing crashes.

I'm assuming you built it from the c++ code on the mq2forums dewey? And is it working decently well with Dev's mac's? Wondering if you ran into any trouble running his macs, with the above plugins.

Anyone know if we have the plugin c++ code on the forums here, for the mmobugs version? Not sure where to look for it.

Last edited:
i compiled my stuff yrs ago, you can download most everything you need from the how to wiki (copy of c++ etc)

I'm assuming you built it from the c++ code on the mq2forums dewey? And is it working decently well with Dev's mac's? Wondering if you ran into any trouble running his macs, with the above plugins.

Anyone know if we have the plugin c++ code on the forums here, for the mmobugs version? Not sure where to look for it.

The source I'm using is all from the main MQ site. If you have VIP membership you can download all the plugins from the threads there. Its quite a pain in the ass to find the latest working releases of each of the plugins though. Ieatacid does a good job on the core but MQ2Melee, MQ2Cast and MoveUtils are scattered on the forums.

I don't use dev's mac's so I can't say if everything is working well enough for them.

The source for the MMObugs compile is available in the download section of this site somewhere. But it only contains the source from MQ2 and probably hasn't been updated for this release. You are not going to find the source to the extra plugins that they have modified.

Last edited:
Ah I was mistaken I guess, I thought I had seen your posts on Dev's forums is why I asked about his macros.

Here is what I have. The version of MQ2Melee is from MQ2's source and doesn't have nearly the functionality of the version here.

Attachments

• MQ2Melee.dll
    276.1 KB · Views: 17
  • MQ2MoveUtils.dll
    268.1 KB · Views: 15
  • MQ2Cast.dll
    140.1 KB · Views: 14
  • MQ2EQBC.dll
    156.1 KB · Views: 16