Need some character development Advice

Wendel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've recently returned to everquest.

I've got two characters, a lvl 80 monk with about 800 aa's and a lvl 80 shaman with about 300aa's

They both suck.

What I'm looking for is some direction as to how/where I should spend my time developing these toons.

I'm a casual player, always have been, could someone take a look at my gear and aa's and give me some suggestions where I can take my duo(with bots) to progress?

It still has to be fun, I don't want to just sit there and grind out aa's all day long

Any input would be appreciated thanks!

No one can look at your gear if you don't put in magelo links...

Unplug the computer before it's too late! You can still have a life!

I realize this isn't very helpful, but hey, it comes from the heart.

Last edited:
yeah, I hear you about the run away now lol
But winter is settling in here in the great white north, and I'm just going to stay home in my igloo and play EQ until Mid May when the ice finally thaws!!!

Here are my toons...

The monk is up2date, please don't laugh too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I hear you about the run away now lol
But winter is settling in here in the great white north, and I'm just going to stay home in my igloo and play EQ until Mid May when the ice finally thaws!!!

Here are my toons...

The monk is up2date, please don't laugh too much!

You might want to make magelos with fake names instead of posting links to your real character names. GM's do visit these boards regardless of what others may think, and getting your chars flagged by them in usually not good.

That being said, you should try the Old Man missions in pok (by the brew barrel near the main bank). These reward brews that can be redeemed for gear (most decent visible slots can be bought for 14 brews). Each group mission also loots a piece of gear (same that can be bought). After you get burned out on this get a merc and some friends and start working SoD progression for the weapons / gear. OMM gear is roughly equivalent to T3, but I replaced mine when I got to T4 group gear. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: