Recent content by EQLover711

1. E

Bodybuilding

Point well taken and you sir are correct. That was my misunderstanding :)
  2. E

Bodybuilding

It's not the slow chewing directly JJ, its the fact that it takes 20 minutes for your brain to receive the message from the stomach that it is no longer hungry. An issue we have in America is eating until we are full. Try eating to the point of satiety - which is where you no longer have the...
  3. E

Everquest $2.50 on STEAM

I guess they holding a sale for $2.50 you get EQ + 15 expansions and free 30 day subscription for new accounts.
  4. E

Bodybuilding

I didn't see it mentioned but if anyone cares the reasoning behind eating smaller meals every 2 to 3 hours a day is because around the 3 hour mark your body begins to go into a starvation mode and starts to store fat, because it is not sure when the next meal is coming. Also as mentioned once...
  5. E

Bodybuilding

A lot of losing weight has to do with diet. Yes exercise counts but like 20%. Diet is the other 80% I will post some pictures but I actually had lap-band surgery to help with my severe eating disorder, and the weight has been coming off slow and steady and there are stretch marks but the skin is...
  6. E

Help me save the kitty!

how much is still needed
  7. E

A legal question

lol wow im fucking cracking up reading this shit. Just take your index and middle finger and jab him right under his adam's apple in the neck. Its self defense taught in the police academy. Very unlikely to leave any marks and he will be down for the count.
  8. E

HP Super i7 Computer Promotion!!!

are HP's good? i hear they overheat easily
  9. E

Tower of Discord - Event 2

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone can offer some helpful tips for beating this event. We seem to have DPS issues. I am not sure if we just need more DPS as a guild but right now were are comfortably getting up to the Ixt. We can kill the first wave and kyv no problem, but our issue seems to be...
  10. E

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

invoke death and shadow are the haste/pet for necro. and it depends i tend to use the air pet on mage, or the water pet. earth is okay and fire is just a bitch,
  11. E

Question about account access

I was just curious if i would be able to run MQ on two separate computers with one account. I ask this because i am about to purchase a laptop and wasn't sure if i could. i don't want my account getting banned for anything. :)
  12. E

yeah for guk i go necro/enc.. since the ench AE blur works like 95% of the time and for undead i go mage/necro
  13. E

i can solo both undeadguk and liveguk completely legit in about 25minutes. thats without using warp or anything