HP Super i7 Computer Promotion!!!

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Go to HP website and look at laptops then choose ultra performance and customize them how you want. When you click "add to cart" copy and paste this coupon code NBS44587 and instead of the 200 bucks you will get 500 dollars off your computer. I built a very nice computer for 1100 dollars with free 4GB ram upgrade and free 320 GB harddrive upgrade. No idea how long this is gonna last so get to shopping!!

It seems it doesn't work for every laptop in that section, maybe you have to spend a certain amount for it to work.

Very odd for all the high performance laptops I tried it worked

The website that I linked said that it only lasted for 1200 uses.

I called them and made an order and they took the code. So if you want one call them.

Just tried calling and they would only offer an additional 100 off. So looks like this deal is gone already. If someone gets them to take it let me know, because the price was right for what I wanted (with the additional 300 off).

It may have ended, I called last night at about 8:30 PM and the guy said he hadnt recieved anything saying the promotion was over. I just told him I had to the coupon and I had tried it earlier and it worked and I told him it was for 500 dollars off, then he told me it still worked and we went through my order.