Help me save the kitty!

Smarty

I R Der Fer I Is
Reaction score
Hey guys, recently found a cat on my back porch. Yes its true i am a sucker for some pussy. Well, its left hind area is messed up so i took her to vet and he can't tell whats wrong without a xray.

I hate to ever ask for money, but i cant afford the xrays and visits and the rest of the bills to get the cat fixed because I just adopted a dog i found on the road and he had to be treated for heartworms. Anything anyone can do to help out is much appreciated.

Will try to have fiancee take some pictures so i can post them here.

Questions, Concerns, Comments please PM and I will respond to you asap.

Thankz

Edit: Added paypal addy mheikes@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hey guys, recently found a cat on my back porch. Yes its true i am a sucker for some pussy. Well, its left hind area is messed up so i took her to vet and he can't tell whats wrong without a xray.

I hate to ever ask for money, but i cant afford the xrays and visits and the rest of the bills to get the cat fixed because I just adopted a dog i found on the road and he had to be treated for heartworms. Anything anyone can do to help out is much appreciated.

Will try to have fiancee take some pictures so i can post them here.

Questions, Concerns, Comments please PM and I will respond to you asap.

Thankz

awww what's your paypal, can't do much but can do a little

Shes a sucker for pussy also apparently.

I cry on that Sarah McLaughlin Human Society commerical with the song "Angel" and all the puppies and kitties looking sad.

Also the fact that Smarty cared enough about one lone kitty on his back porch is touching

Shit, Smarty. If you needed drug money you coulda just asked. Honesty pays.

Paypal link added, and thankz Alexandra any little bit will help

i think pictures of the kitty would better help your cause.

I'm going to post some when i get some, but honestly only a video could do this thing justice, half the time it limps the other half it hoops on one back leg.

I dont own a camera so i am waiting on fiancee, she works slow tho :(

freecat.jpg

I really respect what your tryin to do Smarty, If I had the extra $$ to donate to the save the kitty fund I would in a heart beat, I was short $80 on rent this month, lol...Hope it all works out for you and the kitty!

VIDEO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1IfYvZW34"]YouTube- My hurt cat. HURT[/ame]

link to the poor kitty!

Last edited:
Hmm... now ive come up with a much cheaper solution...

Now, it seems to limp to one side whilst walking, so to recitify this, break the hip on the otherside to create a more balanced walk !

^ The above is a joke ^

I love teh kitteh's. Dog's are better, but kitteh's can be cute :D

Smarty do you have an estimate on the xrays and maybe the overall bill in general?

Maybe you could track how much closer you are to raising the money on here so people know what is needed still. ;)

I'll be submitting my donation in the am.

Xray and exam from vet was $110. So far I have gotten almost $20, and my fiancee and I decided not to go out this month so that put us at $40.

I really appreciate all that everyone has done so far, no matter the size it is all going to help make this cats life easier.