Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

How is the new server hardware going?

Can't check it out till Monday, stuck at work :(

Doing ROF release for EMU is on my list. I should have it done and available for those who want to use the steam ROF client, within the next few days.

htw

We <3 you HTW!

Now I can finally be lazy and not run everywhere lol.

Zipp -- Any idea why I can't seem to port to hateplane with the translocator tho? The Translocator gives the message of "casting translocate", and he also charges your balance, but no port.

Mind you, all toons I've tried on have been 51. But to no avail.

do you have the old hateplane zone files? I just checked and it seems to work.

What caged said. Download everquest Free to Play off of Steam.

Ah that could be it; I have the newer hateplane files from the RoF download. thanks zipp!

Also quick note; I just noticed that while targetting a bot (for example, my ench bot), and accidentally attacking, that my dual wield/double attk skills went up. Now my monk is autoattacking and just building those 2 skills up.

Zipp has a combat dummy anyway so it's not like that is game breaking :)

I remember people asking about it, but I'm unsure if there was ever an answer. Are spells 51+ only dropped from mobs?

Zipp has a combat dummy anyway so it's not like that is game breaking :)

Very true. I wasn't worried so much about game breaking, just didn't know what kind of fixes/bugs had been posted so far.

Lovin the server tho; way too much fun.

So I thought you could make multiple toons on 1 account and box them on the emu servers. I was told thats not true, so I have to make a new login for any box I want?

I am curious because I made my rogue on the same account as my mage and when i try to zone both of them, 1 crashes lol.

This may be a server setting. I will look into it.

I thought I read you could do 2 before needing another account but that was awhile ago.

JJ, you going to play? Our Normal to Jackass ratio is pretty bad, we could use you!