Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

I'm still level 23, but now that I have the UF client, I'm going to rock the MQ2. I should be level 100 by tuesday!

Had a quick blast the other day and liking it sofar.

I must admit at first I kinda stood around for awhile wondering what to actually do.

Im having a blast, like the choice of mobs for progression.

Great Job

Hey Zipp, what is your long term goals with the server, if population hangs around do you see yourself continuing to provide the server?

Ohh yes. I am just getting started. I plan on releasing my own expansions after Gates of Discord. If population remains (and i hope it grows) i'll definitely support it.

Where can i get the underfoot client... or is there a way to get a version of MQ2 for the rof client... im currently using the sof client

Last edited:
Here's a review from irc:

10:22 < Necroman__> im fricken addicted again
10:23 < Necroman__> my wife is gonna be pissed

If you are playing the game, come to IRC

irc.mmobugs.com - #mmoguild

Normally someone online that can get you a guild invite, or help you with progression.

Thanks !

Now I don't have to bother random people online searching for an invite for my 6 box haha

This is what ZippZipp's server looks like after you take mushrooms. Remember kids: Drugs are bad, m'kay?

(This is after hours of using macros, /zone, /fade, etc, without reloading EQ)

View attachment EQ000003.bmp

Couldn't ever find how to login to the emu website to download the ufclient.

You get the UF client from your favorite torrent site etc. It does not come from here or EQEMU.

I definitely wish PS's bot macro worked here :)
Modbot or whatever else just doesn't compare.