Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

I have a handful of the vendor bought ones, along with an assortment of the ones progressing up to pop. Just doesn't seem like that adds up quickly enough, perhaps I just need to farm more deeds for both my toons and leave them on 24/7 lol.

I get 1k on each of my 3 toons every 10 minutes. That's 400k+ a day.

Oh jees. I'm definately gonna have to get even more lol

Got the DLL issues fixed but having trouble with the GUI XML files now.

Does anyone have a link to a working UI for the UF client? Is that something maybe can be hosted in the Files section here?

Where did everybody go?! Are you all just waiting for the new content to come out?

Zipp how close to release of new content are you?

Work picked up big time for me where I simply don't have time to play anymore. Install season for work til around July so I'm living in hotels til then.

Work picked up big time for me where I simply don't have time to play anymore. Install season for work til around July so I'm living in hotels til then.

Spring break time in my area. I'm constantly working :(

I had massive lag whenever I broke out my bots. So I'd love to keep playing but It's just not feasible with the frustration it causes me.

New content is not far off. I am done up to qvic. I want to make sure all the content is done in qvic before I release it.

I'm still there.

Any way we can get a few more officers in the guild? People who are actually on line?

Is there someone who can torrent up the ROF install that works on Zipp's server. I wanted to start playing :)

Or can we get a link on the website.

Dont want to do that. You wont be able to use the mmobugs compile. You are going to want the Underfoot copy if i remember correctly.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

But I want to click things from inside my bags :p

GOD up to Tacvi is release.

I'm gone on vacation next week enjoy it. hope there are no bugs.

Anyone playing on this server still? I was thinking about reinstalling everything to play on this server again.

i've been slowly doing GoD and helping out. There' susually 10 to 15 poeple on at a time now. still a fun server