Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

After doing some research I found this:

Often when I am playing 2 or more characters at once, some of them will get disconnected almost every time I zone.
This is because you shouldn't play more than 1 character per account at the same time. You can easily make multiple accounts.

Looks like im gonna have to remake my rogue =(

After doing some research I found this:

Often when I am playing 2 or more characters at once, some of them will get disconnected almost every time I zone.
This is because you shouldn't play more than 1 character per account at the same time. You can easily make multiple accounts.

Looks like im gonna have to remake my rogue =(

No, I have 6 accounts, and I'm having the same issue. It's the server, something is wrong with it.

Brano. Last night I updated the server to where you can log in to multiple toons on the same account.

Awesome thanks zipp!

Does anybody know if the #bot group attack command freezes the healing classes from healing? I noticed using that command it caused my shaman and cleric to completely stop healing.

Unsure why, but all 3 of my accounts are bugged from group/raid functions.

Couple hours ago, I was exping in hate farming gear in a group. Not a problem. Then I went to SolB to helpout with a Naggy kill, did some raid invites, and now all my toons are bugged.

I can try and invite them, but it doesnt work. I've tried group and raid disbands, but to no avail. Both with and without bots. However, I do still get exp even though my UI shows only my toon or my toon + his 1 bot in group.

Any suggestions?

What caged said. Download everquest Free to Play off of Steam.

When I download it from Steam it's fully patched up with the current Live files. Is that ok or does it need to be the base install for ROF?

from what i have read i believe that is problematic.

What caged said. Download everquest Free to Play off of Steam.

When I download it from Steam it's fully patched up with the current Live files. Is that ok or does it need to be the base install for ROF?

from what i have read i believe that is problematic.

This is the issue I have as well. I was going to do a steam ROF emu MQ2 release, but I go grab the steam copy today, and the eqgame.exe is for Feb 11, 2013.

Unless there is a solution (such as a common torrent that's out there, that people will grab/use), then I don't see this being done.

htw

Any idea what's up with toons being stuck in loading ZippZipp? Is it a server transition issue for the client, or is it Underfoot being a buggy piece of crap?

I've never run into this issue before back when I played emu on Titanium about a year ago. :confused:

That, and Underfoot has tons of glitches, memory leaks, and bugs too. I wish RoF would get supported by bugs soon :(.

The limitation is not on our end, it is a matter of client version and availability, and how well the emu server is set up to support the client. I am not going to do a ROF release without at least some kind of system in place that anyone who subs here can use to obtain a proper & reasonably stable install.

You could always drop back and try HOT or SOD releases.

htw

HTW is right. Sony seems to be updating steam's eqgame.exe every time they patch live which means the correct version of RoF is hard to come by. EQEMU devs are trying to figure out what to do with RoF as this is a challenging problem.

I use Underfoot right now and have very little issues with it. I do occasionally CTD but that isn't an issue with my server, I would get that on other servers I played on before starting this server.

The limitation is not on our end, it is a matter of client version and availability, and how well the emu server is set up to support the client. I am not going to do a ROF release without at least some kind of system in place that anyone who subs here can use to obtain a proper & reasonably stable install.

You could always drop back and try HOT or SOD releases.

htw

This is no longer possible as SOD and HOT are no longer available for download ANYWHERE. However, Titanium remains the #1 source for emu client (just go look, everyone hosts it).

:(

Also, MMOBUGS doesn't support HOT. I suppose you meant SOF? Either way SOF only has one source, and let's just say it isn't realistic lol.

So my choices are buggy as shit UnderFoot or the superior, but no longer supported, Titanium :'(. Why the halt in support by the way?

It can't be just the age? What plugins are affect?

Last edited:
i do have a copy of the sof from steam that works...will try to find a way to either set up a ftp server or upload it to someone that has one so can share it around but off to work so will work on this later

Last edited:
i do have a copy of the sof from steam that works...will try to find a way to either set up a ftp server or upload it to someone that has one so can share it around but off to work so will work on this later

So basically we need Rob to host this version or another good version on his server!

Ok not sure if this is illegal or not, but for anybody looking for a easy way to get the Underfoot Client of EQ, I saved it in my drop box. I am not sure if that is some copyright laws or not. If it is mods can just delete this post. If you want the underfoot client, PM me your drop box email address and I will give you access to the folder.

Whats the quickest way to gain plat on the server that you guys have found?

I'm averaging about 3k an hr in Seb (if I get Trak), but just isn't bringing me to the 100k mark any closer.

Missing this last bot is the only reason I'm failing on TZ (Atelast, its why I think im failing lol). <3 you guys for your suggestions