Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

odds are those people bought brews and got hit late.

My buddy hasn't bought brews, but got suspended for 7days for doing RR, and he was just in the task with someone when done...he don't hack or anything. this was on 7th Hammer

My buddy hasn't bought brews, but got suspended for 7days for doing RR, and he was just in the task with someone when done...he don't hack or anything. this was on 7th Hammer

for trying this now? or before? They did suspend people who they caught warping around in RR, they just did not actively seek them out.

If they rolled back my main bot crew for RR I would be done... time to start working out and improving myself irl rather than in some dieing game.

If they rolled back my main bot crew for RR I would be done... time to start working out and improving myself irl rather than in some dieing game.

just quit now than, and spare us the emo please. If it's a "dieing" game, why do you pay to play, than pay to hack it?

for trying this now? or before? They did suspend people who they caught warping around in RR, they just did not actively seek them out.

For doing it now, he knows a strat to do it, he is supposed to be emailing to me, but I'm not sure if I want to do it cause he got caught.

just quit now than, and spare us the emo please. If it's a "dieing" game, why do you pay to play, than pay to hack it?

Because I want to. Thanks for adding value to the thread, though

(incoming VI deletion... and probably rightly so).

Because I want to. Thanks for adding value to the thread, though

(incoming VI deletion... and probably rightly so).

value to what thread? This 58 page thread of nothing haha, this thread should have been locked anyways since half of it is ppl crying cuz they dont get to gear up their alts anymore...

Everytime a good hack or exploit comes out, than gets nerfed, ppl flock these pages to protest how SoE is gonna suffer because ppl are gonna quit. SoE was gonna die years ago when they nerfed "said plugin". Now ppl are going to quit cuz they can't solo a raid. The Value of this thread died months ago, so I wont lose sleep if my post is taken down.

This thread is still valid because some folks are still trying to work it. I haven't touched it since I'm not looking to push my luck after the brew fiasco, but for anyone else it'd be a boon to the community if people figured out exactly the mechanism sony put in place to limit it being solo'd.

I haven't even heard of anyone doing it with a legit raid talking about what may have changed.

We beat Rallos Returns last night with a crew of 36....Only a handful in guild were even aware of the fact this mission was being done solo, or with low numbers etc. In a raid of 36 maybe 8 of us knew about it. The mechanics are not that hard to figure out. Open door kill all ogres in entry room with raid...let Murdunk path to rathe council member room 1 which causes TZ and VZ to pop(We had 1 monk train Murdunk with those rathe creatures and members, as usually thats the only time he'll become attackable is when he arrives at that 1st rathe council member room). CC a zek brother in that first event room(shaman VP, ranger shit etc) drag other zek brother to raid in entry room and burn. Then repeat for the other Zek in the first event room. We had most of raid move to rallos room once the 2nd Zek brother was down to 20% ish......left a group and few others to finish that Zek off, was np. Can use the catwalk to move people passed spawned mobs etc to rallos room (U know someone or someones will aggro that shit if not). Once rallos pops, is same tactic really....train the members from both rooms to him and raid pwns him range dps. Although we use our tanks to flicker aggro and keep rallos from ever trying to run to the Thaumatox shard.

This is still doable, don't be upset that this raid IS a raid now. Our guild raids most events in SoD up to Tower....just so you have an understanding about what kind of guild this is.

Maybe that's what we're missing.... Murdunk having to die around the 1st council...

Sounds like it'd still be doable solo or in a group.

sorry i am lost here.. why worry about soloing a major raid event ? u are in a social game and u want to be alone ?

RR loot is great for my boxed group. Makes it so mistakes hurt less.

There's more than one way to skin the EQ-animal. Some enjoy the social aspect, others enjoy boxing and doing things on their own, and still others roll necros and solo stuff by themselves with 1 toon the entire time.

Everyone can choose how they play.

Plus soloing major raid events is fun.

Does RR still work?

I've heard from players in game that this is nerfed.

What's the status on this sploit?

edit: sorry really dont wanna spend any more time sifting through bs on this thread... hope you understand

Last edited: