YIKES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiftless

Reaction score
GLAD I'M IN NO MOOD FOR ''EQ'' , THIS COMPILE IS TAKING WAY TO LONG.
WHATS THE PROBLEM ''htw''?? / SHEESH
SHFT

Look in that mirror you have there shiftless. Yes, that's the one. Now, you see that sticker down on bottom right? Yeah, the one that says "Objects in mirror are as stupid as they appear." Correct.

Perhaps *I* am as stupid as *you* appear?

All thank shiftless. Was trying to work it out between RL job to get this to you here shortly. Think instead, I work rest of my shift (7 more hours), go home and sleep, then come back to work tomorrow and perhaps after that. Let's put ETU of compile say, Saturday 6pm MST.

Thanks again Shiftless, for making me step back and see the big picture!

htw

Yeah....thats swell, thanks alot shift u dick, your not paying for any kind of service...your kindly donating ur moneys to a forum. Pretty sure if you knew how to compile the source, you wouldnt be here in the first place /sigh...fail...sry htw

would be cool on this forum to be able to put a vote and ban a dumb user by popular request :D

( ) Ban shiftless for being hopeless
( ) Ban shiftless for being tasteless
(x) Ban shiftless for being shiftless

pissing off devs is never an option

Last edited:
GLAD I'M IN NO MOOD FOR ''EQ'' , THIS COMPILE IS TAKING WAY TO LONG.
WHATS THE PROBLEM ''htw''?? / SHEESH
SHFT

WOW!! Ban this mofo from Bugs!! Your a dipshit, I don't say much on the boards, but bro keep your mouth shut! I like many others here use the wonderful stuff provided to us and to have you say some stupid crap should be auto ban for you! Keep up the good work htw!

I can't even believe that it is a real post! It is just to crass and spanking of tastelessness with the eye bleeding use of caps and all.

But I doubt someone would get an extra Sub just to troll...

n00b ftw!

Shifting shiftless into the ignore nimbo

I just hope every person on this forum reads that post...what a assholish thing to do...

I get this mental image of a 300lb fat dude in hello kitty pajama bottoms w/ a "Troll" t-shirt...

I just hope every person on this forum reads that post...what a assholish thing to do...

I get this mental image of a 300lb fat dude in hello kitty pajama bottoms w/ a "Troll" t-shirt...

LOL

Meh, no worries guys, I'll do what I can. It can just get annoying, since I work 13 to 15 hour shifts, worked it last 2 nights, and tomorrow night. So working out getting this crap done takes the extra oof, then someone "gets on ya last nerve".

LOL.

Ah well, that's what "Road Rage Muzak" is for eh? ;)

htw

3 post count? Im sorry but honestly STFU unless you can do it better and faster...

Shifltless: I want to just rage at you, but instead I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and explain _why_ it's taking so long and why everyone is pissed off with you.

If you have never been a MQ2 user during an expansion release you are in for a learning experience. There will be lots of patches, and lots of downtime without MQ2.

Sony have made major changes to how the internals of the EQ client work with this latest patch, almost certainly in preparation for the upcoming release of Underfoot. Reverse engineering how something as complex as Everquest works internally, without any access to the documentation or source of its developers is challenging at the best of times. I consider myself a reasonably intelligent individual, who’s worked in IT for over a decade and what these guys do makes my head hurt.

To try and make an analogy for you, if you imagine a phonebook. It's got all the names and information listed, in a certain format, in a certain order. Now imagine that the information is obfuscated in an executable binary format, and you have to use a debugger to get into it. Now imagine a normal patch being them moving where stuff is in the book, but it’s still in the same format, reasonably easy to find and update. Patches like this where they do major changes to things like structs and opcodes is like them changing the location, the format, and the language of the info in the phonebook. And to be honest that's probably oversimplifying it.

Yes your a paying customer like myself, but lets face it what we pay is fuckall. I suspect that the total annual revenue for this site, after hosting etc, and being split up amongst the devs works out at a pretty piss poor hourly rate for the level of skill they posess. They do it beccause they play EQ, and they enjoy doing it. They don't do it to become rich, if they did they'd be running sites promising the return of nodelay. Then you come along with no apparent appreciation of the work involved and go "Hurry the fuck up cunts".. See why everyones pissed now?

Where can i learn how to make my own compile with basic /warp /fade /zone ? Anyone have a good guide to doing it?

Are there any guides for making the plugins i mentioned also?

Status
Not open for further replies.