Xbox Live

Kodilynn

Master of Orion
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
We had a thread for this... seemingly disappeared. Just got Rock Band, anyone on live wanna hit me up or friend n such, gamer ID is same, Kodilynn.

Xbox live for the weak! PS3 for the strong!

I <3 Playing Call of Duty 4 on xbox live! Im not very good yet but its hella fun omg!

I play rockband too on xbox live, usually drums. Still new to the xbox so haven't explored too many other games, but my gamertag is Miasaou for any rockband players that want an amusingly easy win.

I gotta say, anyone from here that wants to add me feel free. I'm still pretty sucky but the experience of Kodi singing..priceless. Way to rock em all out on expert!!! =D

Tansy: [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=E7VVJuJA2wM"]Thrasher[/ame] That's why I didn't want to play that song. My arm hurts.

Anybody ever play call of duty 4 on here? Add me Stanley7611 (while i live in the dorms) then when i move out ill post my new gamertag

My xbox live: sangsterthez

I mostly just play Halo 3 and Gears of War, but *shrug*

Maceblade69 is my Tag. Been mostly playing CoD4. Will have to try out Halo3 as well, but right now im addicted to CoD4.

Rock Band

I play Rock Band - ID - rah70

(my kids play Halo - so if you see me on, in Halo - its not me, lol.)

Last edited:
just got the rockband for the ps3, I feel (and I'm sure look) like a retarded kid playing the drums but it's hella fun!

Just bought CoD4 and Army of Two today also.
Wasilah is the ID

gamertag

I have a 360 and play mostly 1st person shooters. If anyone wants to add me my tag is Dark Waler. I play mostly Gears of War, CoD4, rainbow six 2 but I have 38 games for the system so if anyone wants to add me be my guest always looking for people to kill =D