Service WTB MQ2Bot Setup Help

Bazslaz

Reaction score
I am returning to game after 7 years and need 1 hour of help setting up the MQ2botbeta plugin. I have it running but not exactly perfect. Look for 1 hour of help from someone that knows what they are doing and can help me get it configured and dialed in for my group. Paying $125 an hour for assistance. Send PM if you are interested in helping me and earning some cash. Must have a paypal account so I can pay you.

First advice, switch to MQ2Bot. It has more updated code currently than MQ2BotBeta.

You should just be able to have loaded the spells you use, and run MQ2Bot and it just goes.

Fry

I have been gone from EQ for 5/6 years. I came back 2 nights ago. linked up with an old friend helping me through all the newness...

FYI. FRY, my last PM was from you :) name looked familiar! glad to be back

RE: MQ2Bot

Had a post here but answered my own question. I was reading the plugin for it. You have to actually turn it on. I thought just loading the plugin and adjusting the *.ini was it. I may not want to mess with that now.

/bot on Turns on bot functionality
/bot off Turns of bot functionality
/bot key=value Updates your INI and variable key to be the new value. Ie. /bot MeleeAt=10 will set your MeleeAt to 10. It is case insensitve, so you can /bot meleeat=10 if you want.
/loadbot Rescans your spells, so what you have memorized will be used

per the plugin screen.

Last edited: