Working Bot macros for emu servers?

PacerX

Reaction score
I use modbots on live and loved it..but I cant seem to stop the spam it puts out on the EZ emu servers..using it on the ez server with tit edtion stuff.

Is there a working autobot or something,a working modbot would rock,but I can adjust. Long as it works with the mmobugs MQ2 compile.

I know not to post VIP stuff here or links..just curious if its even possible to make modbots work without to much headache,or what else might work or works with the tit compile for my boxing needs.

I just canceled my 3 live accounts and these emu's are are the only thing keeping me hangin on lol. I'm actually having a blast on p99 and ez.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Titanium is going to lack a lot of things such as the .Aura type member. There is also no .CombatState, and a bunch of dated functions (HarmTouch/Lay Hands comes to mind for newer MQ2Melee versions.) Unless MMOBugs has updated the structure to the Titanium compile to something recent you're going to have to rely on older/deprecated releases of ModBot.

Maybe go bug Kroak over on MacroQuest2.com in regards to ModBot, he was supposed to be working on an EQEMU compatible version ages ago, I don't know how far he progressed though.

Last edited:
will do ! thanks

I see mq2 site has an autobot working,might try it.

I'm d/l SoD atm,hoping maybe it helps too

ok,d/l SoD client and modbot seems to work with it. All the commands I tried worked,holdup,follow,etc.. I didnt have time to setup the buffs/spells so not sure on those yet,will do tonight.

no luck..oh well

Last edited:
Modbot

Try the modbot svn on the wiki, it has an emu version.

Anyone have luck with bots on the Emu servers?

Look at macroquest2's site and some times you'll find previous versions of the macro's, just try and find one that fits the timeframe of whatever client version you're using.

I'd really recommend not using stuff on the P99 server. I think everything else is pretty much gtg though.

Currently don't do much on the server other than the maps. I like to see mobs and spawns and stuff. HUD, Mq2melee, etc I have all shut off.

But was thinking that a wizard, or mage, or cleric are pretty dang simple to bot, and really not noticeable of a bot if you are just grinding in an exp group all the time.