Wierd GM alert

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Iam chain zoneing to RSS and I hit NC and my GM alert goes off and this is like the second time its done this through NC and they were both at long time intervals. So the next time I go to RSS iam running it out, since Iam spooked, well I hit NC and (I also run myshoweq) my GM alert goes off in mq and in MyShoweq and its like at 4 in the morning.

Well I figure Ill just see where he is or what hes doing, so I look around with mq and showeq and nothing comes up on map or in target. Well when I zone out I see in teh mq window that gm bleu something has left. This is on FR, I just wondered if anyone else is seeing this also, I havent checked today yet I just thought it was odd that the same GM would be in the same zone for 8 hours or more.

most just goto random zones and just answer petitions.

recently I have noticed an influx of GM activity.. More GM'S on then i can shake a stick at. The other day, I was in POK, i got warned that a GM was in the zone. My alt box zoned into POK and did not get the warning. A /who command on GM produced nothing. I then zoned out and got the message GM Blahblah has left the zone. That has happened to me a couple of times.. It is strange.

You get the message that the GM has left the zone everytime you zone out since the plugin is not smart enough to realize that you have indeed left yourself.