What do you guys do for mass AA gains.

Just to point out, AA vs hs/swarm kitting all comes down to numbers.

how many exp hits per minute.

Someone said they do 60 mobs a pull how long a pull take from the start of one pull to the start of a second pull?

lil help

i just made a ranger, so this is all new to me, but as far as this belt to make throwing items,,, what is the name of it please?

i made the 60 mob mention, its now nerfed (argath)
from start to finish was about 7 to 8 min

65k on drinal and going lower and yes can get lower lvl stuff depending your lvl

it used to be back when argath was the shit, not sure anymore

A talented Necro that knows their shit swarm kiting > Headshot any day of the week

I know a Necro who gets anywhere from 40-50 AAs in a lesson burn swarm kiting in COB or BD

Its sick XP and probably the best powerlevel method at current max level

Friend does swarm reverse charm kiting of apes in beast's. Claims 40-50 AA per lessions burn.

50 aa every 20 hours is not all that great just to point out.(You guys keep talking about lesson burns)

well if they are doing 50 aa per lesson, they are doing 50 aa per hr and thats really good :p

especially if they are over 2500 already

I'm still trying to figure out how a necro does 50 aa's in a burn in CoB or BD.

Here is the description he gave me:

1. AE snare / root a pack of apes.
2. Charm one of the apes.
3. Other apes beat this shit out of charmed one.
4. Break charm right before it dies.
5. Kill nearly dead ape with dots/nukes.

I don't know what level the apes are, but a good bard can swarm kite using the same method and net pretty ridiculous exp, too. The biggest drawback is the range on charm was nerfed to next to nothing, but if you're careful you can still do it with relatively little danger.

i still don't understand or know of any necro that can kite like that and still stay alive.... just sayin as im a necro and have never been anywhere close to being able to pull that kind of xp solo..