way to autojoin groups?

doa

Reaction score
is there a plugin to auto join groups?

i box on same pc so its slow was wondering if theres something like once i log the one toon on then tab out to log the second one on and shoot first alt an invite is there a way for him to autojoin without me having to tab over to hit accept?

no gman, if they did they wouldnt ask

sorry i used search tool and typed in /autojoin and nothin popped up so figured id ask

tyvm for the link

how does one edit an ini or on that link it says i need to set the names how do i set the names in order for them to autojoin with whomevers name is edited in there

how does one edit an ini or on that link it says i need to set the names how do i set the names in order for them to autojoin with whomevers name is edited in there

Mq2AutoGroup.ini

[Settings]
AutoGroup=on
[Names]
Name0=
Name1=
Name2=

insert toon names above....

BB

I created the above .ini in game by tabbing out to Windows. It didn't work, I'm sure because MQ2 had already loaded. Is there a way to force a refresh on the .ini files which in-game or do you have to log out and back in?

I created the above .ini in game by tabbing out to Windows. It didn't work, I'm sure because MQ2 had already loaded. Is there a way to force a refresh on the .ini files which in-game or do you have to log out and back in?

Reload the plugin.

/plug mq2someplugin unload

/plug mq2someplugin