Watch what you say in EQ...or this could happen

Just wanted to drop by and apprise you of the existent thread where people have been discussing this.
It's titled "Are we living in a nightmare right now?" and it's in General MMO Discussion.

Hope you're doing well!

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop by and leave apprise you of the existent thread where people have been discussing this.
It's titled "Are we living in a nightmare right now?" and it's in General MMO Discussion.

Hope you're doing well!

But if he recognized that, his tin foil hat couldn't troll for attention.

Just wanted to drop by and leave apprise you of the existent thread where people have been discussing this.

Hope you're doing well!

aww u 2 need some attention.....Caprii take Ladon for a walk

Hope you're doing well!

Now your just pissy because you look stupid. I mean come on we have a 3 page thread on this already. You just did not bother to see the hot threads.

Hope you're doing well!

Now your just pissy because you look stupid. I mean come on we have a 3 page thread on this already. You just did not bother to see the hot threads.

That was pissy? Actually my response was bland, being called a troll, by the Troll King is not much emotional pain...

Although in my haste to share, I re-posted some news info...that makes me look stupid? JJ.....really, I know you need show everyone that yer penis is actually sewn on after your "bobbiting" incident. But dont encourage Major Trollsauce with " you pissy!, you stupid!" crap....its just a double post...its not a "is the compile out yet?" in the chat box...we expect you to shit all over those people....i know your ready to blow shit out your eyes considering the nice n' stable compile/patch atm....but tighten that sphincter of a mouth when its not really necessary to spew shit all over the boards...unless you find a topic worthy of fecal focus.. this isn't one...or..at least it wasn't before...SCAT SPRAY AHOY

Hope you're doing well!

That was pissy? Actually my response was bland, being called a troll, by the Troll King is not much emotional pain...

Although in my haste to share, I re-posted some news info...that makes me look stupid? JJ.....really, I know you need show everyone that yer penis is actually sewn on after your "bobbiting" incident. But dont encourage Major Trollsauce with " you pissy!, you stupid!" crap....its just a double post...its not a "is the compile out yet?" in the chat box...we expect you to shit all over those people....i know your ready to blow shit out your eyes considering the nice n' stable compile/patch atm....but tighten that sphincter of a mouth when its not really necessary to spew shit all over the boards...unless you find a topic worthy of fecal focus.. this isn't one...or..at least it wasn't before...SCAT SPRAY AHOY

Sorry but you are the one looking all asshurt in this thread. Double asshurt after the last post.

And yes it makes you look stupid. For you being all on the ball for this injustice. A thread that we had been waiting on you to comment on for 2 days, you just decided to take the whole topic create your own thread. Sorry but it does make you look stupid or seeking attention.

Spewing shit at people who are to stupid to use a thread that is already started is what I am good at. You deserved to be spewed on.

Hope you're doing well!

Damn bro, do you realize you literally just proved his point by revisiting this retarded thread with some transparently butt hurt shit like that?

If you had just shut your pie hole and moved on after your original accidentally clueless post this would have just faded into nothingness and in two days people would have forgot it even happened. But instead, your actually drawing people out of the woodwork to come and look at this post which if you cant tell is nothing but an embarrassment for you.

You do realize that the "General Chat" forum is the very top forum and at the right hand side in bold highlighted letters, the last thread posted to pops up on the root screen right? And if anybody is like me, they just click on those to see whats happening lately.

So, just like right now, I opened the forum and the very first thing to catch my attention was THIS thread. And this thread can only do one single thing for you the more you post on it.....and that's make you look worse and worse the farther into it you try to dig.

I wish we had like a "WAGER" button so I could lay down some cash right this second 10 to 1 odds, that not only are you going to keep this thread alive with your anger at being embarrassed, but your very next post is going to be putting me on you shit list and blasting me like you did JJ and thus drawing even more attention, and thus you know Im going to have to reply back, and depending on just how stupid you get on your next rant, I may go into dick mode myself.

Then, this thread is going keep staying at the very top of the very first forum with a big burning envelope on it with about 3,000 views and every time somebody visits each day they will click on it.

When I first looked at it, there was only like 60 views. Now there are like 250. Then, inevitably, your going to go full-retard on here and I just want to be able to put a wager down that in one week you will have 2,000 views on this embarrassment that YOU started.

:confused:

I make a motion to replace all "your" to "you're" where applicable in this thread.

apostrophes, Fuckem Commas Are Awesome but Periods, i Hate PerIods

I am unabashedly pleased with what this thread has become.

I make a motion to replace all "your" to "you're" where applicable in this thread.

Don't be a grammer Nazi please!

*grammar

Hahaha! rofl! That was a perfectly setup burn!

@DT Im a pilot not a spellamatician so go fuck yourself!! lol
@JJ and @Orion: Sorry, just figured I could take this thread to another place. And I've tried fucking myself, but I get handcramps...can you help? :)