Venerable Impressions +Gold Red Golem

roger20100

Reaction score
Venerable Impressions + Gold Red Golem
Ok, some of you are tradeskillers. How do I know this? Well, if you're into cheating, you're probably into afk macros. And if your into afk macros you probably have a tank/shaman setup. My warrior was 33k hp, 4725 ac buffed when I started this with 1300aas. Paladins and Shadowknights may have to start a bit after that. Anyway, on with the important stuff...

Camp is at -660 -280 -566. Park your warrior there. Take your shaman and place him/her at -555 -333 -579 (make shaman puller). Just fartaunt the gold golems with your shaman. When it comes into 200 range, hit your VP and /warp succor. Your target is now parked. But hold on, you gotta wait the 30 until you loose agro. While you're waiting, get on the tank ready. The mob is rooted, so don't be in a rush to attack, just get agro. Now that you have lost agro on shaman, warp on in and start debuffing. Now you can start the hurting.

As I mentioned above, we are also here to farm God Red Golem. His ph loc is at -612 -679 -610. Camp is different for him seeing how you can't root him. You'll have to move to -813 -353 -553. Gold Red Golem is a bit faster than the others. So just train him over there and warp when he gets around the corner. The others should be beind the corner and Red Gold Golem should be single. I tag him with the tank and disc (I open with fortitude to stall for shaman). The shaman will have to be out of combat for 30 seconds before you warp him/her back and start debuffing. Make sure your tank has lassitude on, cause it's going to hurt. Be sure to heal your rampage cleric merc, I keep HoT on it and fast heal every time it gets hit.

Btw, block the crappy merc heals that get you killed

enjoy. and good luck.

Am I missing something here? You said what your stats/numbers were when you started, kinda left that for our imaginations? Thanks for sharing, but I'm confused as to what the benefit of this is.

ehhh idk, maybe it's something new and really cool that I dont even know about yet.

think he is trying to say you can pull a bunch of mobs, vp one and warp to zone to clear agro, then kill the one that is left.

and the relevancy of that is the fact that Underquarry golems cant be CCd and even pulls are difficult.

but unless there is a major reason (the need to do the tradeskill quest) for that one mob its prob gonna suck succoring w a shaman (warping) every 20 min or so (timer)

Last edited:
The golems around the 5 dmg aug camp are all mezzable and a monk can pull it easy.

Interesting, it's a guide. There are not too many of those on this website. It would be cool if there were more. There is the odd cheat that works but those only get posted in this section after they are nerfed. And if the post makes it before it's nerfed it's going to be nerfed. It almost seems like we're only playing for warp, which is fine I suppose. It's worth it. I wonder if root will be nerfed in this zone because of this.

I bet people would be willing to write these if there was more support. Try to give the writer some positive feedback.

Anyway, I believe /warp succor is different from /succor. /warp succor being a range mem blur in 30 seconds rather than rezoning. Or is it instant providing the person doesn't do anything? Do I get back on the agro list if I warp back too soon and pull everything?

i had to edit this as i made a mistake in answering it. yes, warp succor appears to lose aggro upon succoring to zl. it may or may not work for you , i cant say. i only can tell you of my experience which is that i warp succor and it seems to memblur the mobs. sorry for the confusion.

Interesting, it's a guide. There are not too many of those on this website. It would be cool if there were more. There is the odd cheat that works but those only get posted in this section after they are nerfed. And if the post makes it before it's nerfed it's going to be nerfed. It almost seems like we're only playing for warp, which is fine I suppose. It's worth it. I wonder if root will be nerfed in this zone because of this.

I bet people would be willing to write these if there was more support. Try to give the writer some positive feedback.

Anyway, I believe /warp succor is different from /succor. /warp succor being a range mem blur in 30 seconds rather than rezoning. Or is it instant providing the person doesn't do anything? Do I get back on the agro list if I warp back too soon and pull everything?

Last edited: