Votes: 12 3.0%
  • Tunare

• Xegony

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Zek

• Total voters
yah ct shuold be way higher i have over 15 in guild who use and i have an additional 10ish on friends list who use not to mention watching maps liek other guy said i know at least 20 more who we all know each other use we just dont talk with each other heh

id say multiply these numbers by 4 or so to get more ofan idea considering not everyone uses bugs subcriptions

No way in hell Nameless is right, there is a whole guild there that just randomly warps around in fully populated zones and jack peoples pulls. I cant even begin to recall the number of times one of the people from said guild has made a bee line cross zone to take a named that just spawned from a group getting ready to pull it lol.

No way in hell Nameless is right, there is a whole guild there that just randomly warps around in fully populated zones and jack peoples pulls. I cant even begin to recall the number of times one of the people from said guild has made a bee line cross zone to take a named that just spawned from a group getting ready to pull it lol.

Doesnt mean everyone is so smart as to use this sight :p

go CT! we have more then whats posted on ct for sure lmao

Ever think maybe you guys shouldn't take so long? Nub.

If you cant beat the PoN, join the PoN :(

Theres a few number of users on stromm. I know atleast 10 people myself that use, plus theres been a couple higher end guilds over the years that have used it and it has gotten out to the public. As for combine, im almost sure there is more then a few users on there. One of the top guilds there used to be on stromm and i know they used it when on stromm so i dont see a reason why they would stop once starting there.

Its interesting that Maelin is number one on this poll and it seems like there are a ton of character sales coming off Maelin these days.

What is going on over there people? GM crackdowns finally pissed you off enuf or just finally bored of EQ?

I thought people transferred into Maelin in hopes of getting into a higher end guild

if they are leaving it goes w my theory of 1) the grass aint always greener on a a different server and 2)just cause a crapload of toons go to Maelin doesnt mean they either a) want you or b) will keep you

I dont play on Maelin but always hear that sunshine is brighter the mobs give more loot including their so called rare for other servers, and there are no PHs just named over there,,,,,,, (maybe I exagerate a little)

I play on Zek. Somehow I doubt the people who use MMOBugs compiles on Zek do much posting on the forums, as they're some of the dumbest, most blatant users of MQ you'll encounter. If they happened to let slip the sort of way they use their compiles they'd catch an earful.

kccuster049

played on a blue server for a little while.. got bored.. went and tried pvp.. now that i am over here i look back and say what was i doing on saryrn... my question to blue server players is...what do you do when you start reaching end game? at least in a pvp server you always have that option... set 8 toons 5 lvls apart from 85 down... then log on and see someon oor.. you log on to a higher or lower toon and wreck some faces.. just wanted to get a good convo up.. so hit me up with some replies

I wonder how the heck so many of you know of 10 or more other people on a server who "use." ???

Back when I was young and naive I finally figured out one guildie had an advantage but it took a while. I liked to group with him because he always seemed to have a knack for knowing if a named was up, or if there were mobs waiting around a corner in a dungeon---without even summoning an Eye of Zomm! At first, I figured maybe he had an unguilded ranger alt that he ran around the zone with... to be honest, he was damn useful so I didn't really wanna ask too many questions of any sort. But after at least a year I finally did ask and we had grouped enough times that some trust developed and he owned up to using some plug-in type of assistance. Turns out he had been using as a raid leader on guild raids for years which was hilarious since that guild took a real hard stance against add-ons. I'm no kid but that made me wonder because I can't imagine you can lead raids using MQ without the guild leadership catching on and at least turning a blind eye.

But after all these years that's the only guy on my own server that I know positively uses MQ. But it could also be I don't pay a lot of attention about what other players are doing. Lord knows I've lost my share of named pops and wondered how someone else was so quick to find the pop. And there was that time long ago when some other guild jumped ahead of mine to get to the Emperor of Ssra and now I have an idea how they might have managed that magic trick...

One more question: how the heck can an ENTIRE GUILD use such exploits and never get caught??

interesting

The services for sale do not correspond with the numbers on any server either.

I notice very small things when finding out people use, spell casting tons of diff spells compared to spell slot<not having to sit and mem new one>, and i watch my map, ALOT. Time it takes for someone to get to group.

Is how i figured it out

I figured it out years and years ago when i was playing with my server's high end raid guild. People were doing things that were beyond vanilla EQ players. This time around my guild leader just pointed me here. Told me buy the service, waiting on you to zone/run/find mobs what ever is pissing me off. Made me laugh.

You can find "users" though by just watching your map, or like RDA said, seeing how long it takes some one to get to your group/zone. If it takes 10 minutes to get to the zone, prolly not a user.

lbx!

If someone is waiting on me, a grp or raid, I run normally. You never know who might suspect you and be a dick and petition or something. A good way to see some users is if you are going to a raid. Last week my guild was heading to OGV. I zoned into OGH and said I was going to be afk a few min. I just hung by the zone in and watched for fun. I saw at least 6 members of my guild warp to OGV zone. Didn't say anything though. I don't know them well enough.