T'Shra in the nest

rs3955

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone have a good strat for her? im trying to get my guild to go after her as a farm mob but they seemed turned off after going for here way back and getting 20k hitters lol. Any help would be great.

INc SPOILER..

Here it does. I love this fight.. cause you get to find out who in your guild doesn't know how to listen really fast. you need 4-5 tanks to start and 2 kiters.
First step in this is to Make sure EVERYONE has the Mage Invis Stone. <Except Rogues> YOu will use this just before going into room... None of the mobs see invis. Clear all the way to tshara's room. Setup just outside the room. Make sure you have a Clear KITE path back to the zone in.
VERY IMPORTANT THAT PEOPLE USE THE INVIS stone 10minute Fixed INVIS. NOT SHARED cammo or the cloudy potion..This is the KEY..

You will need 5 tank types total..Sk and Paladins are Fine. The setup goes like this.
Aspect of Magic - 1st tank / Cleric
Aspect of Power - 2nd tank / Cleric
Aspect of Protection - 3rd tank / Cleric
Aspect of Combat -4th Tank / Cleric
T`Shara -5th tank / Cleric /Cleric..

Aspect of Armor- KITED by Rangers... Outside of Tshara's Room...DO not Damage ARMOR at all...

Everyone goes Invis and that means EVERYONE... Set your Tanks at the spawn point of each on of the above...With Clerics..

Rangers set up to start Kiting Armor..

Everyone moves in behind Magic.. Raid Leader Does Count Down to take aggro.. Very important to all get aggro at the same Time...
Starts out with one or two of the rangers pulling Armor out of the room and back to the zone in for kitting... Burn down in order..
Aspect of Magic - Tank and Cleric stay at Spawn point.
Aspect of Power - Tank and Cleric stay at Spawn point
Aspect of Protection - Doesn't respawn..
Aspect of Combat - Tank and Cleric at Spawn Point
DPS and Kill Tshara... When either of the Aspects respawns.. all but the rogues can go kill them... keep the DPS on Tshara. You may or may not get two respawns of each Depends on the DPS.. But kill them as they repop.. This is Important to keep them down because each one has an effect on Tshara... IE / Magic Can't Land magic on Tshara / So on and so forth.
When Tshara Dies Bring ARmor back and have the Ranger WS it and Kill it..

IF you fail yes the ASPECTS get strong and start hitting for 20k or more easy.

Other then that easy Loot and easy Fight once you get it down.. Feel free to make changes anywhere you need.. Aspects will rush the raid when they respawn..

Hope this helps and GL..

SO how did this work out for anyone who has used it. It seems to be one of the best kept secrets server wide. It seems noone does this very much. I don't know why it is easy encounter for some easy loot..

We used strat recently, and it worked great. T'Shyra has like no HP... so we were able to burn her down fast once we could, and with it being such a fast respawn time... 5% shielding masks... /farm on

much faster way of doing this event is to just keep raid at hill before turn off to her chamber then have someone tag protection burn it down then pull tsara to raid while someone kites all the other mobs in there room burn tsara loot up and get out easy very simple event

Easy way to get Tshara

Not 100% sure how my old guild did it but they used to do it this way:

Bard/SK pull out the Aspect of Protection out. Kill him. Next pull out Tshara, you should be able to get Tshara single not too hard pull him up the ramp and tank him there. No need to worry about the other projections. Kill Tshara, done. Now what happened while we killed Tshara, like did that bard kite them or something I dont think so. I just recall us always pulling them this way. Very easy strat.

Well from what I can Remember if U aggro anything in the Room THEY all come at you.. It seems that if you aggro any of them they all Aggroed at the same time. But that is just from what I have Seen.

i solo tshara frequently with ghostkill.maac - only have to kill one aspect / then named, easy kill for good loots

WickedMofo said:
Not 100% sure how my old guild did it but they used to do it this way:

Bard/SK pull out the Aspect of Protection out. Kill him. Next pull out Tshara, you should be able to get Tshara single not too hard pull him up the ramp and tank him there. No need to worry about the other projections. Kill Tshara, done. Now what happened while we killed Tshara, like did that bard kite them or something I dont think so. I just recall us always pulling them this way. Very easy strat.

We had a 3 monk pull team that was able to single the Aspect of Protection. When that was dead they split T'Shara out and singled it. We were set up by the door before the tunnels.