MQ2BOT Questions

Reaction score
So my question is , can anyone help me with mq2bot ? im new to this site and im confused , i have a few questions .

1 , my SK will not watch group mana , and just keeps pulling ? i do not understand where to put to keep him from pulling if other peoples mana is low ,

and 2 is the jitter when using mq2bot , i literally turned everything off and it still does it , the only thing on was pulsecycle=100 , and i just started playing with it if you do pulsecycle=1 it gets SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER bad , if you do pulsecycle=1000 it sorta slows down so i did pulsecycle=1500 and it seems to almost have gone , but i notice he doesnt go threw his routine as fast ? is there a way i can fix him and keep him at pulsecycle=100 ? i dont know what i be doing ? ? maybe someone smart then i am check that out > and explain to me what to do ?

Reactions: EQDAB
You want to put in a PrePullIf=CONDITIONS,

PrePullIf=${If[!${Group.AnyoneMissing} && ${Bot.MinMana}>40,1,0]}

or something in this direction, depending on your group makeup

You want to put in a PrePullIf=CONDITIONS,

PrePullIf=${If[!${Group.AnyoneMissing} && ${Bot.MinMana}>40,1,0]}

or something in this direction, depending on your group makeup

this seemed to have done something now he wants to sit and med and stand over and over

Just double checked it as that was off the top of my head without reference, my prepull is as follows:

PrePullIf=${If[!${Group.AnyoneMissing} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Bot.MinMana.PctMana}>40,1,0]}

evaluates to true as long no one's missing my endurance is above 20% and the lowest caster mana in group is at least 40%, tweak as needed!

Last edited:
  • Wow
double check if there's an existing entry, if there is I guess a duplicate could cause issues (Sorry don't remember if it's prefilled) if not just add it anywhere in your mq2bot, I tend to stick it in with the other pulling flags.