Trouble with sticking.

camvyss

Reaction score
I've been having a really rubbish time with my Rogue ever since the latest downloaded update.

I run ModBot and previously when he would go in to attack he would strafe around the mob until he was behind then start attacking. This was optimal.

However recently he has started to run wildly around the zone circling the mob. I tab over to check on him and he will then run to the mob and start attacking but will zig and zag around behind it. Due to this his dps has crashed from over 4k to under 900. This is somewhat annoying.

He outputs to the MQ window that he ist sticking some numbers and behindonce loose.

I've tried changing his Melee settings to completely disregard /stick commands. Nothing.
I've tried editing the MQ2MoveUtils.INI. Nothing. Actually speaking of this I tried copying and pasting the INI from the MMOBugs wiki and editing it but the patcher immediately wrote over it with this little snippit of uselesness.
Code:
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=1
stuckDist=0.3
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=100.0
CampRadius=25.0
MinDelay=3000
MaxDelay=8000

I'd really like to find and nut out this issue as the rest of my Bots are functioning perfectly. Berserker just faces and sticks to the mob as does the Warrior. The only one I want to be in a specific place is the one that is playing up.

His INI file -

Code:
[MQ2DoCrack]
Top=401
Bottom=723
Left=290
Right=437
Locked=0
WindowTitle=MQ2DoCrack
Fades=1
Delay=0
Duration=500
Alpha=255
FadeToAlpha=255
BGType=1
BGTint.red=255
BGTint.green=255
BGTint.blue=255
ShowWindow=0
[MQ2NetHeal]
Stat=1
Send=1
Grab=1
[MQ2NetCure]
Watch=1
[MQ2NetBots]
Stat=1
Send=1
Grab=1
[MQ2Melee]
aadelay=250
assasinate=1
backoff=60
backstab=1
cadelay=500
disarm=0
enrage=1
escape=30
evade=1
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hide=1
hidedelay=25
infuriate=1
melee=1
meleepri=105956
meleesec=105953
petenrage=0
petinfuriate=0
petmend=20
petrange=75
pickpocket=0
plugin=1
podelay=500
poker=105956
pothealover=0
resume=20
skdelay=250
sneak=1
sneakdelay=25
spdelay=350
standup=1
stickrange=125
strike=1
thiefeye=10
twistedshank=1
backstabif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode} || ${Me.AbilityReady[Backstab]},1,0]}
version=5.277
ShowDebug=0
ShowAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowCasting=0
ShowControl=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowSpecial=0

Please post questions in the "EverQuest General Chat, Requests & Questions " forum.
Ive moved it there for you

To disable sticking with melee, do:

/melee stickrange=0 save

If you want melee to stick, but using your own parameters, you would put it in the INI as stickcmd=15 behind (or whatever parameters you want), and also need: stickmode=1.

htw

Ok. I previously had the long stickcmd= chain that was in the ModBot wiki but that just stopped working and is what caused the problem. I have previously tried changing it to a number or command with no success. I'll have another chop though and see.

Also, to be sure, when out of combat after making a change to the stick stuff, unload & load the plugin.

Melee remembers stick parameters, so it doesn't "undo" what a macro does, or hotbutton, manual command, etc. So if you play with it on/off, etc., and/or with macro(s), it can get in an "odd" mode. So again, if you change any melee stick options, best is to reload the plugin so it forgets any of that saved info.

I may add a command that lets you clear it, when I get time.

htw