Tradeskill Macros Revisited

brew / pottery still break when trying to open the container for me.

I've tried both brewing and pottery, they work just fine providing you have the ones htw posted a few pages back

Link the post. I've downloaded one "a few posts back" and it fails upon attempt to open stationary containers.

Last edited:
Anyone get alchemy to work? And can only get up to 200 before you have to farm drops right to get to 300?

Last edited:
Jeweler.mac is hosed after 250. It tries to do the "PS" Combine. It types in Sapphire, then clicks Black Sapphire Platinum instead of Sapphire Platinum. Doesn't have the items needed obviously, and loops.

I am trying to hunt it down but this mac mindfucks me.

I think it is just picking black sapphire platinum because it is first on the list.

added plain ol sapphire necklace to favorites and now it is working.

so far jc and fletching crashes me it buys all the stuff needed then it opens the container and crashes.

is there a certain container i need for each i just buy the crappy combine container from the venders

You need to use the mac htw posted a few pages back, not the first one.

Could a modd please change the link on the original page?

i did dl the one a few pages back but this was before someone linked the thread so maybe i have the wrong one il try it again no biggie and ty for info

Here, use these. No crashes here. Make sure your loader is up to date as well.

Attachments

• NewTS.zip
    43 KB · Views: 103
what is this "loader"

dulak, I'm sorry if this sounds dense but what do you mean about uptodate loader? In the past I've just opened the TS zip and ran the files (from army). Is this something new or different? Thanx ))

dulak, I'm sorry if this sounds dense but what do you mean about uptodate loader? In the past I've just opened the TS zip and ran the files (from army). Is this something new or different? Thanx ))

He means run mmoloader, and make sure its up to date. right click on the mq2 icon on your task bar if you have it loaded already, and go to check for updates.