Tower of Discord - Scrying

One of the weakest tower raids, the easiest way to do this is to prep outside the scryer's room. When you're ready, charge into the room and across it to ther door on the otherside and dispatch adds from there.

Begin by killing the the scryers and subdued researchers, after some time magic weak adds will begin to spawn at the door you're by in sets of two or so. Scryer's drop torches which need to be used on the fire pots in the room in order to stop the adds from spawning, much like the Overwhelming numbers event in the frostcrypt 1 raid zone.

Once all the torches in the room are lit, the mobs will stop spawning and the 4 scryers in the middle will go active. How you want to kill them is entirely up to you, simply go around in a circle killing them off one at a time, nothing special.

I might be wrong about the whole torch thing, it may not be necessary, however I always assumed that's how it went. Was never my responsibility so didn't pay much attention, will check next time and update for clarification if it's necessary.