Been crashing a lot on one my boxes recently

ZipZapZam

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been crashing a bunch on my cleric box any info on trying to solve this would help a lot! She is crashing while just casting her spells. I have the dump report ready

It's an eqgame.exe crash not a MQ which makes it hard to debug. It doesn't mean the crash isn't from MQ, but if MQ modify's something in eqgame is will report as an eqgame crash.

If I was to take a stab, I'd say it's MQ2SuperCast. Try unloading it. I'd unload MQ2WickedSpeed.

Reactions: EQDAB
It's an eqgame.exe crash not a MQ which makes it hard to debug. It doesn't mean the crash isn't from MQ, but if MQ modify's something in eqgame is will report as an eqgame crash.

If I was to take a stab, I'd say it's MQ2SuperCast. Try unloading it. I'd unload MQ2WickedSpeed.
Thanks, I tried unloading all plugins and gave it a barebones package and that worked out. I am curious though, how do I get the /fartaunt to interact as a pulling skill for mq2bot?

• Wow
Thanks, I tried unloading all plugins and gave it a barebones package and that worked out. I am curious though, how do I get the /fartaunt to interact as a pulling skill for mq2bot?

I don't believe it's possible to get fartaunt to work as pull method. It only accepts skills/spells/aa's. It would need to be programmed to accept commands.

After ignition, feels like a different game in that I always have to be on the lookout for crashes or maneuver around things (AH dec tab scrolling/selling). I've reinstalled, etc on two different high end gaming pc/laptops. I play on my laptop more so ofc ive seen it crash on there more but it def exists in the short sessions on main pc.

• Sad