TorrentDay Invite

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
I get 1 invite a month from TorrentDay.me. I've been a member there for a while and rarely do they have open registration. They're a bit more strict on ratio than most sites I've seen and have yet to have a problem with anything I've downloaded from there. They've a program running that will auto ban anyone after 2 warnings for low ratio. Thankfully I don't have that issue lol. Anyhow, if any of you would like the invite, post here and pm me with your email address as well. Each month I'll give one away. These are first come first serve. They'll soon be implementing a way to buy invites with the bonus points you accrue as you seed. I've over 2k points. Currently, all they can buy is upload credit but with my ratio where it's at, I don't really need it lol

what stuff do you seed and where did you get it? I used revtt for a while but I needed to boost my seeding stuff so I attempted to download stuff from other open torrent sites but some how during the process I was discovered. One day my Internet wouldn't work and I was given a number to call. I called Cable One and they told about an illegal file I had on my computer, and I had to promise to not share copyrighted material to have my internet restored. I stopped using the torrents for a while then I got the same issues again.. this time the date that they found the offending file on my pc was before the first warning and I had to print/sign/return a statement promising not to share/download illegal software again. So they basically got me with the first and second offense before they hit me with the first. so now im super worried about any such sites.

What kind of stuff does TorrentDay have? I'm able to find most of what I want from RevTT, but would love to get in somewhere that has a bit wider music selection.

@bb: I seed what I download from there. I don't pull it from any other site. They have a lot of freeleech stuff that you can DL and in turn UL. They've also got a pretty sweet bonus point system. You gain bonus points for everything you seed, even when noone is downloading it from you. In turn, you use the bonus points to add upload credit and boost your ratio. In your situation, I'd advise getting a seedbox and then using an ftp program to pull your files from the box to your PC. Savvyseed has some decent deals. I used a box from them for a month and it took my ratio from 1.2 to 13 and some change. Since then I've been a bit naughty so my ratio has dropped to 10 and some change.

@rage: They have all kinds of stuff. Movies, games, books. But the site is completely private. They have their own tracker. No public torrents are available. And all the releases are quality releases. Not crap. The cams that get uploaded there are quite watchable. Not perfect, but still watchable.

I use TD for specific stuff. I have been using it more often though as I got 2 emails from my ISP this month after using Piratebay after going years without none.