Question about expansions..

rujah

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Silly little question(s). I have 3 accounts and they are 21/24 expansion wise. (I believe that's what it is...anyhow) If I was to purchase the latest expansion online would it catch me up with all of the ones I'm missing, or do I have to buy everyone single one that's missing?

It's been a while since I've been back and there seems like a whole bunch of stuff that I can do to keep me busy.

Speaking of which, I logged onto one server and I remember back when, the Guild lobby was the afk hangout, and before that, it was EP tunnel? well, yesterday the GH had like maybe 20 people? Are the servers that bare? or is there a new place to hang out? and any suggestions on a populated server that's not a timed progression server? or Fv for that matter.

I greatly appreciate any response given, and I'm really happy that this Site is still going strong. I'm hoping that I regain interest because I've been extremely bored these last few months while recouping from surgery.

Thanks again!

Cheers

-Ruj

When you buy the latest expansion you get credit for them all.

Guild Hall , Guild Lobby and PoK are all popular AFK spots as most buffs no longer tick down in these zones.

There are some pretty dead servers. I'm on bert and we're always looking for good returning players. If you need a hand send me a PM.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'll have to transfer all my toons to one server as they are scattered and Appreciate the offer. I honestly haven't played in a couple of years, so knowledge of newer zones and stuff, well, I have no clue and don't want to be a burden asking dumb questions like ...how do I get to that zone? lol>/

I'll message you for more information after I get all settled and caught up.

I'm guessing UI's are harder to find(working correctly) these days? I remember Uifiles but that's about it.
any suggestions? or just make the default work somehow?

Thanks again

i know acct to acct xfers been broken for a long time w no eta

not sure if same acct to diff server is working

William told me about the accounts transfer yesterday as well, thanks for that.

I'm definitely going to research and see if 'server' transfers are broken as well. I hope not otherwise my DPS is out the window :(

servers transfers work but sometimes it bugs because of the chars name and you have to petition it.