Today's download

Got the recent update and still not working. I wonder if it all has to be deleted and reloaded.

Got the recent update and still not working. I wonder if it all has to be deleted and reloaded.

I really need more information than not working.

I'm guessing you'll need to reload your plugins, best bet is to download zip, and copy over MacroQuest.ini from it so you have default plugins.

I really need more information than not working.

I'm guessing you'll need to reload your plugins, best bet is to download zip, and copy over MacroQuest.ini from it so you have default plugins.

Yeah I didn't go into detail other than the plug issue was still going on. Just need to go to the plugin config before loading game and load everything manually. That's all.

It's also NOT saving the plugins in the plugin configuration. I can check bunch of plugins i want to use, i unload mmoloader, log back in few mins later, open plugin config and all the plugins are unchecked again.

I've been having the same problem for the past two nights. Every time I save the plugins, I have to log out of MMO to load EQ with InnerSpace, then when I reload MMO all the plugins I've saved are unchecked and nonfunctional.

It's also NOT saving the plugins in the plugin configuration. I can check bunch of plugins i want to use, i unload mmoloader, log back in few mins later, open plugin config and all the plugins are unchecked again.

I've been having the same problem for the past two nights. Every time I save the plugins, I have to log out of MMO to load EQ with InnerSpace, then when I reload MMO all the plugins I've saved are unchecked and nonfunctional.

Re-Download the latest version.

Let me know if it still happens.

I noticed someone put MacroQuest.ini on read only and it solved that problem, but latest release should have this issue resolved.

I definitely got this plugin issue licked, doing a release now. Thanks for your patience all.

htw

OK, update pushed and unlocked.

If anyone got the issue again with their plugin list being reset to blank (only mq2mmobugs), remember that loader for past couple of days has been doing backups for you on load and/or plugin config, so you can open up one of the backups (with macroquest.in0 being most recent backup, through and up to macroquest.in9 for the oldest backup), and just copy/paste your [Plugins] section from the backup to your macroquest.ini file (overwrite the [Plugins] section that's in macroquest.ini), that gets you back to where you were before.

For those who are not seeing some spells/aa's/discs fire with their mq2melee, make sure you have these all 3 loaded: MQ2Cast, MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Melee

Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

htw

I have been having issues with the MMOLoader not autostarting EQBCS. Is this a known issue? It only happens on the house computer, but my laptop seems to autostart it correctly. I will do smoe more testing tonight to see if I can pinpoint the issue.

I looked in MMOLoader.ini to see if I saw a setting for the EQBCS autistart, but did not see it. i tried turning autostart off, then back on, but that didn't seem to help.

I am starting MMOLoader as admin, on all the screens I found for it. This is also a Windows 8.1 box, running a VL version. The laptop that is running it correctly is running Windows 8.1 Pro, a retail copy.

Here is the MMOLoader.ini:

Code:
[Profile0]
Enabled=0
Name=Default Profile
Path=
Patcher=0
Sound=1
Affinity=0
Hint=

[Settings]
UseHookHotKey=1

I have been having issues with the MMOLoader not autostarting EQBCS. Is this a known issue? It only happens on the house computer, but my laptop seems to autostart it correctly. I will do smoe more testing tonight to see if I can pinpoint the issue.

I looked in MMOLoader.ini to see if I saw a setting for the EQBCS autistart, but did not see it. i tried turning autostart off, then back on, but that didn't seem to help.

I am starting MMOLoader as admin, on all the screens I found for it. This is also a Windows 8.1 box, running a VL version. The laptop that is running it correctly is running Windows 8.1 Pro, a retail copy.

Code:
[Profile0]
Enabled=0
Name=Default Profile
Path=
Patcher=0
Sound=1
Affinity=0
Hint=

[Settings]
UseHookHotKey=1
Just make sure it shows as checked with the MMOLoader menu, Options, EQBCS, AutoStart, and that the port and bind to IP are correct. When you turn that on, keep in mind that's for any future mmoloader starts. For that first session, if you don't restart loader, you'll have to click the menu again, Options, EQBCS, and Launch Now.

The MQ2EQBCS.exe must be located in the same directory MMOLoader.exe is, be accessible/executable, and another copy cannot be already running in memory - mq2eqbcs.exe, or eqbcs.exe (use task manager to verify).

htw

Code:
[Profile0]
Enabled=0
Name=Default Profile
Path=
Patcher=0
Sound=1
Affinity=0
Hint=

[Settings]
UseHookHotKey=1
Just make sure it shows as checked with the MMOLoader menu, Options, EQBCS, AutoStart, and that the port and bind to IP are correct. When you turn that on, keep in mind that's for any future mmoloader starts. For that first session, if you don't restart loader, you'll have to click the menu again, Options, EQBCS, and Launch Now.

The MQ2EQBCS.exe must be located in the same directory MMOLoader.exe is, be accessible/executable, and another copy cannot be already running in memory - mq2eqbcs.exe, or eqbcs.exe (use task manager to verify).

htw

I checked Autostart, and that is enabled. When I click on Launch Now, it does not actually start EQBCS, I have to go to it and and launch it manually from the exe. I do not see it in the Task Manager window at all, so I am kind of befuddled. It is in the same directory, at least MQ2EQBCS.exe is. I tried making a copy as EQBCS.exe, and that didn't allow me to launch it from the MMOLoader menu either.

Still spamming NotEqual

Not sure if that's what was in this fix or not.

Last edited:
Still spamming NotEqual

Not sure if that's what was in this fix or not.

This is a macro problem.

Update your plugin from it's author, or try the following

Replace all
${Me.Mercenary.

With
${Mercenary.State.

If you are still having problems, post the exact error and lines around the error.

Code:
[Profile0]
Enabled=0
Name=Default Profile
Path=
Patcher=0
Sound=1
Affinity=0
Hint=

[Settings]
UseHookHotKey=1

htw

I checked Autostart, and that is enabled. When I click on Launch Now, it does not actually start EQBCS, I have to go to it and and launch it manually from the exe. I do not see it in the Task Manager window at all, so I am kind of befuddled. It is in the same directory, at least MQ2EQBCS.exe is. I tried making a copy as EQBCS.exe, and that didn't allow me to launch it from the MMOLoader menu either.

in MQ2EQBC.ini
make sure you have Autoconnect=1.

[Last Connect]
Server=127.0.0.1
Port=2112
[Settings]
AutoConnect=1
AllowControl=1
AutoReconnect=1

It happened to me in the past as well, hope this fixes your issue.

in MQ2EQBC.ini
make sure you have Autoconnect=1.

[Last Connect]
Server=127.0.0.1
Port=2112
[Settings]
AutoConnect=1
AllowControl=1
AutoReconnect=1

It happened to me in the past as well, hope this fixes your issue.
That's for clients, not the server.