Today's download

aikijitsu

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I used to use this in a macro but after today's download I get No such 'mercenary' member 'NotEqual'

Code:
${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual[${mercName}

I used to use this in a macro but after today's download I get No such 'mercenary' member 'NotEqual'

Code:
${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual[${mercName}
Pushing an update now that should fix it.

htw

I'm also guessing that's a slight typo, and you are using the correct full TLO coding:

${Group.Member[1].Name.NotEqual[${mercName}]}

Yeah I just copied part of it to show you what I meant

ok so im getting an out of date message now and no updates ... check back later still working on it or lions your an idiot!

Maybe corrupt server meta files. I recreated them. Check again pretty please, I just ran it, it updated, no msg.

htw

Yep, still getting these errors i was getting when i first downloaded this morning. "No such 'mercenary' member 'NotEqual' when trying to run dev's macros.

It's also NOT saving the plugins in the plugin configuration. I can check bunch of plugins i want to use, i unload mmoloader, log back in few mins later, open plugin config and all the plugins are unchecked again.

Last edited:
I haven't patched so I can't test this, but I pointed out to eqmule about inconstant behavior of the Group.Memeber TLO and he might have fixed it.

/echo ${Group.Member[2].Name} --> shows PCName
/echo ${Group.Member[PCName]} --> would return true

/echo ${Group.Member[1].Name} --> show Kablob ( the merc )
/echo ${Group.Member[Kablob]} --> would return false

Check to see if Kablob is coming back as Kablob1234 now .

im getting errors while in game some toons have my plugins loaded some come in with just 1 plugin loaded. When i loaded the plugin config there was no check marks on any plugins. i will try the previous patch see if it is working

I can take a look at the problem, whatever it is, but I think dewey is on to something with mercenary names not being cleaned, please if someone can just post a : this is how we expect it to work: and then a but this is how it works after patch:

if I get a post like that, its likely I can fix it faster.

New update erased all the plugins I had loaded so now I'm not sure which plugins I had loaded and can't get stuff to works anymore.

Is there anyway to find out what plugins I was using before this update so I can load them all again?

I don't even see the MQ2 window ingame.

Rebooted computer and the mq2 window is showing up now, not sure if I'm missing any plugins I usually load up though.

EDIT: Just went to play and getting spammed with errors in my macros. docommand etc. Then notice all the plugins I turned on are all turned off again now.

Is anyone else having these troubles or only me? unsure if there is anything I can do to fix this or it's a problem with todays download and I need to wait for an update to fix it.

Last edited:
New update erased all the plugins I had loaded so now I'm not sure which plugins I had loaded and can't get stuff to works anymore.

Is there anyway to find out what plugins I was using before this update so I can load them all again?

I don't even see the MQ2 window ingame.

Restore macroquest.ini back to your previous version. should have ur old plugins.

I just did restore on mine.

Looks like there is a bug with macroquest.ini with all plugins unloading themselves for some people, and mercenary's name check in macros. I am really sorry about the problems, they are being looked into.

An update was pushed to fix a crash problem with pets, and add some new data from expansion. Mercenary data was changed, which broke some macros, then we've got this werid plugin unloading bug we haven't quite tracked down yet or been able to reproduce easily.

Here is the old zip for anyone having problems until we get it resolved. MQ2-MMOBugs-2013-10-11.zip