ToB Key

kokar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have a question can u bypass all the quest if you join a group and complete becomeing the vessel and would it flag me for ToB or must i do all quest? Thanks!

You can bypass The Devestation tasks
Saga Skins
and
Becoming the Vassel

if you get someone that has completed them and takes you on
Samples of Corruption Task.

You can no skip any of the NRo or Skylance Tasks.

However, the Becoming the Vassel is supposedly needed for DeathKnell access. I have yet to get there so I dont know for sure on that.

You can be taskadded to the Becoming the Vessel I believe. You cannot be taskadded to Samples of Corruption though, as the task locks as soon as you zone in. All of the Skylance tasks lock also, as well as Tak3 I believe.

Become the vessel is the only task where you can add a player before you sit down the second time with the armor at the razorthorne instance.

Nro 1 to 3
Skylance 1 to 3
and
Samples of Corrupotion ist needed for ToB

Become the Vessel and the 3 Raidencounter Daosheen, Sullon and Suchun are needed for the Deathknell access.

If you don't do becoming a vassel and all of that you won't get your Fetters of Ro or whatever the hell they're called at the end of the quest arc. Most of your guild will need those to do Aro in DK, so it is a benefit to have as many ppl with the entire quest done as possible.

Note too that if you decide to wait for the backflag piece in DK thinking you're going to get around all of that... don't. The backflag item only takes care of the raid encounters and allows you to loot in DK. It does not get you the fetters clicky for Aro... you're still a gimpy without a clicky.

I'm gimp anyways:) thanks for the replys guys

U do not need to make the skylance 1 and 2... just get someone who can trigger the skylance 3. mission... finish it and u get the reward which u need for ToB key...

i tried doing that myself but it would not do the turn in untill i completed sky 1 and 2 with the dude in arc stone. /shrug only one i know u can do that with is devastation.

I thought you still needed the Sky 1 and 2 missions. I will try this with some of my characters who need their TOB access still, especially since my monk can flop the mission without any hacks, then solo pull the named to the zone in.

No, what they said originally is correct.

You DO need all 3 skylances, and all 3 North ro missions for ToB.
You DO need samples of corruption for ToB.

Saga skins is NOT needed, it is needed only to get the next task.
Nor is preparing your skins.
Becoming the Vessel is NOT needed for ToB, but is needed for Razerthorn access, which is where you kill Sullon Zek for Deathknell access.

So for ToB, I think you just need the 3 skylances, 3 north ro, samples.

For deathknell you need sullon zek, so you will need become the vessel for that, but not ToB unto itself.

Iirc.