TLP levelling by committee

PeteyPablo

Rogues Do It From Behind
Reaction score
Quick rundown, where should we level? Save me hours of running time!

My buddy and I are each 3 boxing using ISBoxer and no MQ2 since it's down. We haven't really had to level in ages. Currently we are 25 to 35 in range of our toons. He has a crying baby so I make him play dps and I play tank, cc, and healer so he can afk to turn off the baby monitor or stick the kid in the street.

That being said, our gear is crap with exception of the tank in decent-ish gear. We seem to spend an exorbitant amount of time running to places to exp, only to find out that they aren't that great. Right now I think we will stick to OT to about 40, but then what?

I am interested in hearing what ideas people had.

If you are on Firiona Vie I will PL u to lvl 70 with 2 pulls

We are on a TLP server so all the fun of blightfire isn't available to us.

I do appreciate the offer though Bjanosz!

id like to know what zone u can PL from 25 to 70 in 2 pulls :)

Come to FV and i shall show u :)...lol usually i pull the whole zone of Crypt of Nadox....then I go and pull the whole zone of PoI (Which takes a while because i always get summoned repeatedly). I just leveled my beast from 1-70 in 37 minutes ...:)

Whats a TLP server?

Last edited:
on TLP I did OT until about 38 and then hit BW until 48 or so, and then I hit PoI until 56 (I did afk bot on spiders in dragon hallways) and then I hit up the Ritualist room (afk bot again) in Acrylia caverns until 60 and then ground a bunch of AAs there in the higher lvl mobs room.

anyways, hope that helps. the hole is killer from 50-71 if they ever change it to the revamped version.

Come to FV and i shall show u :)...lol usually i pull the whole zone of Crypt of Nadox....then I go and pull the whole zone of PoI (Which takes a while because i always get summoned repeatedly). I just leveled my beast from 1-70 in 37 minutes ...:)

Whats a TLP server?

Time locked progression I believe.

did tlp get hot zones or not yet?

Whats a TLP server?

If they cant' group with you, how did you do this? Only way I see this happening is if you can AOE and DS kill the mobs. Wiz merc on AOE burn?

For the OP,
SolA, Perm, or LDoN if it's open on your server. If they were all at least 35 I would recommend Gunthak.

was wondering same thing since u cant grp a 95 till 65
i also would do nadox till about 58 or so and certainly not in 2 pulls

If I remember right you want any zone that's consider and "dungeon". I haven't played TLP so don't REALLY know but my top picks would be:

Chardok
Kaesora
Mines of Nurga
Temple of Droga
Sebilis

This coming from iksar monk so slightly biased.

Ice clad is amazing until 35.. duoing i was getting near 10-12% a kill ( it is a hot zone)
then move to BW another hot zone for the tlp servers..

you can get to 52-53 with those two zones.

plenty of space and mobs to enjoy..

arguing w a friend atm and hes betting me 300k that it cant be done in 2 pulls from 25 to 70 on a bst in nadox

he cant belive u can go to even lvl 50 or 60 in 2 pulls (the zone doesnt offer that much xp hes saying)

were still theorizing on that claim

guessing lotd and raf acct for starters and maybe on dble xp (not even 30 percent bonus?)

again I cant wrap my head around that claim in that zone for those lvls for that class

saw the post edit about Nadox AND POI

again how is a bst getting credit (xp) and did u was it RAF (400 XP bonus)?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I had no idea BW was a hot zone for TLP. Is there a list anywhere for hot zones for the TLP?

Not rocket science....u get a ranger or druid...and healer merc (high level)

....pull all the mobs without hitting them....nuke ur self a couple times so merc heals u.......that way merc gets aggro...then put ur high lvl ds on merc....have the lowbie Use oil of fennin ro ...PBAE clicky potion.........have merc ds them all dead...bam...surprised u didnt know that

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I had no idea BW was a hot zone for TLP. Is there a list anywhere for hot zones for the TLP?

There are not hotzones for TLP as far as I know. I think he meant that it was hot as in, good xp, not a hotzone like traditional hotzones.
I left off most of the Kunark dungeons because I have always felt that kill time versus XP favors the older dungeons. I would definitely never recommend an open zone over a dungeon.

Pre PoP, all dungeons had a exp bonus modifier to them. As stated above, it's best to exp in dungeons vs open world in the 'Older' Content.