This was nice of someone

ggizzo44

Reaction score
Who is this??
albert1.gif

albert2.gif

Yea I play with that UI also, I cant stand some of the other ones lol. Big thing is I dont know how to set them up haha

UIs are pretty easy to set up if you use a premade one. I like my UI, and I think it is far from complicated.

Attachments

• EQ000000.bmp
    5 MB · Views: 208
Aye that one isnt that bad...I just hate all those complicated ones haha

thing i like about the wow one how i have it set up it allows me to keep spam but not have it show. it is nice to keep some things turned on but not have to actively read them constantly. I have the 2 windows minimized filter spell crap(not your actual spells just others + focus effects) and melee crit / pet crap.

anyways back on topic. I think his prices are crazy. people are stupid enough to buy his services?

thing i like about the wow one how i have it set up it allows me to keep spam but not have it show. it is nice to keep some things turned on but not have to actively read them constantly. I have the 2 windows minimized filter spell crap(not your actual spells just others + focus effects) and melee crit / pet crap.

anyways back on topic. I think his prices are crazy. people are stupid enough to buy his services?

Been using the same one JJ been using for a long time, simply because it's... well, simple

the default UI is the most lag friendly when it comes to running multiple toons on one computer.

the default UI is the most lag friendly when it comes to running multiple toons on one computer.

UIs can hurt your fps, the one I posted the SS of with 15 instances up gives the same fps as default.

Whered you get that UI JJ? I've been using Drakahs UI for years and its worked great, but yours looks like something I'd have to try.

Whered you get that UI JJ? I've been using Drakahs UI for years and its worked great, but yours looks like something I'd have to try.

That UI IS made my Drakah. It's Drakah's emulated WOW UI and I use it on my laptop. It's great.

Just remember - todays patch changed a lot of UI stuff so you'll probably not be able to get it till tomorrow or the next day. Drakah usually takes a day or two.

? UI

Where can i get that UI have been looking for a good UI but find 1 i like would like to try it it looks good.

http://www.shakahr.com/

This is the guys site. He actually has several different UIs he maintains. If you want the window layout like mine I will post one. I use 1680x1050 for that layout