Thinking of learning to write plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kram337

Reaction score
I've got a few ideas for tools I'd like to implement to increase my security in using MQ2 and the other plugins MMOBugs offers. I would want the functions I'm think of to be running constantly. With that in mind, I believe that I would have to make it a plugin.

My question, and purpose of the post, isn't to discuss my ideas for plugins but to ask if people from this community are willing to help people learn this stuff. I know some communities that are a lot less helpful than they could be. The mmobugs community so far doesn't seem like that at all.

I just wanted some input before I start this undertaking. Of course if I did create anything useful I would submit it so anybody could use it.

~Kram

You're more than welcome post any questions you have. Learning C++ isn't something that comes overnight, but if you're willing to get a basic understanding of it, you'll find all the help you need here..

You're also welcome to PM me with any questions you might have.. I'm still learning this stuff myself, but I'm getting a pretty good handle on it.

Thanks for the swift reply Psy.

I've got the basic concept of programming down thru programming for years and years (10 of them I think) in good old QBasic and VB. I've started/stopped learning C++ a number of times and still remember some things. I'm sure I'll find a lot of the stuff I need from basic online tutorials that have nothing to do with eq or mq2.

But I'm possitive I'll run into questions when I get to the good stuff :) It's nice to know I've got people to turn to with such questions.

~Kram

Status
Not open for further replies.