The Unborrowing

Bring your A game and beefy tanks and dps lotta clicknars to deal with

Bring your A game and beefy tanks and dps lotta clicknars to deal with

That is a pretty worthless response, most all UF raids require your A game, beefy tanks, and dps. Pretty sure he was more of looking for a basic starter strat.

That is a pretty worthless response, most all UF raids require your A game, beefy tanks, and dps. Pretty sure he was more of looking for a basic starter strat.

Even a more worthless response! Lets see if someone will do it to me!

Youngs are mezzable the cliknars are stunnable but not mezzable, the waves are time based (not sure ). You'll have to get aggro on them in under 5seconds, if you don't get aggro on all of them the event resets.

After the wave part is done you'll have to try and kite some big names and kill them in a specific order. Multbeetle - leex - multbeetle - ? - ? - ?. About all I know, I don't really have to listen to close when they give orders.

@ Little: That was a useful post, he was letting people know they need to be more descriptive ~

Last edited:
There any easy way to deal with waves? Also, is the messenger for anything specific?

Yes and yes. first there are like 6 waves each wave has it own set of npc some are healers some are tanks some are healers some are bombs.

The messangers are bad mojo if they get to the main boss he will take something from them and use it later on to wipe your raid so they need to be mezed by a bard which in return will give you a jelly for later on in the fights

9 waves of adds, young get mezzed each wave.

keep raid bunched up have pallys chain splash.

after 9waves 3 beetles go live, charm 2 kill 3rd. at the same time set up warrior to kite the 3 mini nameds... so be ready.

after u kill the 3rd beetle main named goes live, have him kited, sk works great with hate step, use bst pet to snare it.

bring in mini's one at a time and kill.

last but not least kill main named.

id keep young off to the side far away from raid where chanters will keep em mezzed threw the whole fight. clean them up after main named dies.

For those that have won where are you setting up?

Is there nine waves or six waves of adds? I have heard both.

Also during the waves you mex young and kill clicknars. Too help with heals pally's splash, healer mgb hot and whatever else that can do to help with ae. I hear stuns work, but not pally. Root works but not vp. Any other suggestions on CC or dealing with ae?

Is there nine waves or six waves of adds? I have heard both.

Also during the waves you mex young and kill clicknars. Too help with heals pally's splash, healer mgb hot and whatever else that can do to help with ae. I hear stuns work, but not pally. Root works but not vp. Any other suggestions on CC or dealing with ae?

I'm not quite sure how many waves there are, I suspect it's six waves; the mob total is about 40 once the named/beetles activate. As covered elsewhere in this thread, stun bubble is the most effective way to deal with the beginning waves.

So far, our guild has gotten to about wave 7. Were basically setting up two MT's for the waves, have a few SK's kiting while a pally brings them in one by one. It can get a little messy but its something were playing with atm. Did notice one thing, messenger stops spawning after people have received two jellies. However, latest patch has changed that item to poof off the character if/when they zone. Best to make sure they don't die and have to get rezzed cuz they won't have the item anymore. Also heard setting up near the main boss helps with the AE's going off from the clicknars. We tried this yesterday and you get the same amount of AE's regardless of where your at really.

anyone know what the bomb is for that the gnome gives out?

we always click it once the named dies

pretty sure at some point it was to stop the adds from spawning but from recent re-turning its not doing shit that i am aware

The bomb wins the raid; you can click it on top of the hive (near the add rock) as soon as the bugs / boss are dead. You will not win the raid until ALL the adds are dead, however.

So far, our guild has gotten to about wave 7. Were basically setting up two MT's for the waves, have a few SK's kiting while a pally brings them in one by one. It can get a little messy but its something were playing with atm. Did notice one thing, messenger stops spawning after people have received two jellies. However, latest patch has changed that item to poof off the character if/when they zone. Best to make sure they don't die and have to get rezzed cuz they won't have the item anymore. Also heard setting up near the main boss helps with the AE's going off from the clicknars. We tried this yesterday and you get the same amount of AE's regardless of where your at really.

We've been farming this raid for a while now. Not once have we done anything with the messenger or seen any jelly. What does it do?