The First Creation

Sponge

Reaction score
I know most events in here are a joke and die superfast, we are still having issues with the last event going on 3 weeks even though we can get the bonus on everything else minus sisters.

We have to be missing something, maybe the clicks? When do you use those? Been saving them to the end.

The 1:20 between adds we have covered we keep it coming nice and smooth, clean up all adds around edge, move into center, kill the 4 powerup chicks.

Keeping lava dudes down to keep DS off TFC, keeping him centered etc.

What else are we missing, has to be something else. Thanks in advance.

Mobs begin to powerup after 40minutes. Trash clear time matters. How are you wiping?

any more info on this event been getting killed for a week stright now only getting tfc to 70 % and wipe need a ton of dps or what this is what we have been trying any more info ??mob from the event needs to have aggro on SOMEONE in the raid, if there is no aggro on someone after 60 seconds, the event resets.

2. After 40 minutes from engaging the encounter, The First Creation will power up every 5minutes, so unless he is dead before then he is almost unkillable.

Engage message:

[Thu Oct 07 19:08:55 2010] So Father has sent you against me. So be it. Minions, arise and destroy them.

40 minutes later:

[Thu Oct 07 19:49:00 2010] Minions. I am bored. Hit them harder!

[Thu Oct 07 19:54:26 2010] Minions. I am bored. Hit them harder!

[Thu Oct 07 19:59:10 2010] Minions. I am bored. Hit them harder!

3. A bridge guardian and The First Creation have very small leash areas, so don't pull them far from where they stand.

Red = High priority burn mob, if in camp this gets burned FIRST

Orange = Medium priority burn mob, if in camp this gets burned once high priorities are dead

Blue = Low priority burn mob, if in camp this gets burned out once all other mobs are dead

Green = Audio Trigger/GTTrigger

Purple = Charm as many of them as we have enchanters, extras get offtanked. If we have 4-5+ in camp, these become HIGH PRIORITY to kill!

Entire Encounter:
The First Creation will randomly cast a DT spell on players throughout the raid. You have about 30 seconds to cure it (Curse counters - 1RGC/RC works) before it kills the player.

[Thu Sep 23 22:25:34 2010] You are cursed by the touch of The First Creation.

Audio Trigger = You are cursed by the touch of The First Creation

Priests who use GTT, I suggest you add the following to your 'Set Watch Phrases' section of the program:

'shivers in anticipation'

Every time someone is hit with the DT debuff, you will have "THEIRNAMEHERE shivers in anticipation" flash across your screen. That is your cue to target that player and RGC them. You honestly only need 1 or 2 priests with this capability to keep the entire raid cured.

Curse of the First Creation (Cast every 2 minutes)[1] which leads to [2]:

Slot Description

4: Increase Curse Counter by 6

5: Trigger Effect: Doom of the First Creation on Fade

Target Type: Single

When this fades, target is Death Touched.

[Thu Oct 07 19:56:15 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Curse of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 19:58:15 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Curse of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 20:00:15 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Curse of the First Creation>

Throughout the event 2 mobs will spawn

A lava golem (charmable) - will spawn in the lava moat around the inner island. Spawns every 6 minutes. If we have 5+ of these in camp they become a HIGH PRIORITY mob, and should be promptly killed.

A skirmisher - will spawn and teleport to random players in the raid. Spawns every 12 minutes.

Phase 1(Trash Clear):
The room in which we fight is circular.

At positions 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock on the circle there are bridges...

Each bridge is guarded by 3 mobs:

1 x A bridge guardian - On charge, these should be burned unless there are skirmishers on aggro. In which case, those need to be killed first!

2 x A bridge protector - After the bridge guardian is dispatched these should next be killed within the next 3 minutes, hopefully within the next minute.

This pair of 3 must be killed within 3 minutes of each other, or they will repop. The guardian is a red con and has more HP than the 2 protectors. The guardian leashes and resets to 100% health if pulled too far.

It is easiest to charge each bridge with a Knight under Deflection to take on the mobs. Then each tank group will grab 1 mobs (either protector or guardian) as assigned earlier. The raid will burn down Guardian then finish off protectors.

On the inside there are 8 mobs:

4 x a shield protector - These will get pulled and killed. They have high HP but low DPS output. These should be killed last other than Lava Golems.

4 x A shield maiden (perma rooted) - Two of these mobs have a large damage shield and are belly casters, caster DPS need to hug and burn. Two of these mobs have a reflective aura, melee DPS need to burn these.

Phase 2(TFC himself and more trash!):
The point at which All 8 shield protectors and maidens have been killed, The First Creation goes live.

The First Creation -

Lava Elemental Protection [3](Maintained on himself, not sure if it is 200 or 1000 DS version... probably it scales up somehow??):

Slot Description

3: Increase Damage Shield by 1000

Repulsion of the First Creation [4](Cast every 50-65 seconds):

Slot Description

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 10000

2: Knockback (12) and Toss Up (3)

AE Range: 200

Target Type: PB AE

[Thu Oct 07 19:58:30 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Repulsion of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 19:59:35 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Repulsion of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 20:00:25 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Repulsion of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 20:01:20 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Repulsion of the First Creation>

Retribution of the First Creation [5](Cast every 105 seconds?):

Slot Description

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 12000

AE Range: 600

Target Type: PB AE

[Thu Oct 07 19:59:40 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Retribution of the First Creation>

[Thu Oct 07 20:01:25 2010] The First Creation begins to cast a spell. <Retribution of the First Creation>

The AE DD and AE Pushback will only occur once TFC is live. Healers/Casters stand with your back to the four pillars on the inside island to negate the effect of the Pushback AE.

As covered earlier, if you move TFC off of his pedestal he will leash, regen to 100% and fully dispell himself. So DO NOT OVERAGGRO HIM. This is absolutely crucial! Overaggroing and leashing him will for sure lose the raid.

ONLY the tank and caster DPS/Charmed pets should be DPSing The First Creation for the entire encounter (necros always stay on him, FD often... do your thing.)

As for the rest of you, random adds will be spawning throughout the encounter:

I forget their frequency but they look like adds from all previous UF Raid events (gnolls, cliknar, etc.) They are pretty gimp just pwn them.

again any info on this would help a ton

From the information you posted, it looks like your raid is taking far too long to clear the initial trash add part. You can still win if he powers up, but it becomes infinitely harder because he starts random DT'ing people to heal himself.

Couple of extra tips we use. The main point is killing fast, and minimizing bad pathing. Your should aim for about 30 mins or 35 mins at most to get TFC live. If your taking longer then that, then your DPS is not up to par. Since melee don't play as big a part on the TFC killing as casters, we make sure they use up discs on the clear (especially bridge guardians). The clear is probably more important and harder then TFC itself.

1) From the set up point (Where you end up when you fail the event). We hug the left or right wall in front of the East / West bridge, rather then charge down the stairs. We then get a knight with deflection to jump down and start the event, then have the rest of the raid drop down (usually at least one skirmisher there). We found starting the event like this reduces bad pathing.

2) Keep the raid off the wall. Standing up walls or high up then increases the chance of bad pathing.

3) Keep the raid relatively close together. If your raid is getting split too far apart you can start getting jumped by extra adds you are not ready for.

4) Don't leash the bridge guardian.

5) We pull and kill the shield protector over the bridge after we kill each set of bridge guardians. This reduces the chance of them adding later if you get some bad pathing.

6) Skirmishers and Lava Elementals. While you can charm the Lava Elementals, we find it's more trouble then it's worth until we are close to killing TFC. We have groups and knights assigned to kill them and if we get 3+ we break off the entire raid to eliminating them.

Skirmishers suck major ass, the rogue ones backstab for 30k and always try to get behind you. So try to get the tank standing with back to the wall to minimize it. They also have set spawn points (the four benches) around the room. A Caster with their Eye can actually see through SoS to target them. If you let them build up too much you can end up with situations where you accidentally agro 3-4 (they keep spawning every 12 mins). Same deal with lava elementals, don't let them build up and kill them regularly.

It's vitally important you keep the lava elemental and skirmisher population down. Once we kill the fourth bridge set you can hold and focus on killing them for a moment.

7) Agroing a Shield Maiden. If your paranoid about the event reseting, you can just cast some random crap or run in and get prox agro on a shield maiden after some of the bridge sets are dead to keep it on agro so the event doesn't reset. We usually do it after two sets are dead (we target the maiden in between the two sets). Just as an fyi, lava elementals and skirmishers don't count as agroing mobs to stop the event reseting. It has to be a shield maiden, shield protector, bridge guardian or bridge protector, or TFC.

8) Testing what type of shield maiden is what DPS type. Try to get it tested after killing the bridge guardians so you can figure out which one is which. Sometimes the shield maiden won't have the visible buff on to determine which one it is so in that case you need to test it out.

It's super important not to cast on the melee ones. We tend to kill the caster ones first cause it's hard for the tanks to hold agro and more often then not a caster overagros and dies. Melee ones are quite simple to kill. Make sure if the Caster one is being killed that the melee focus on killing adds or vice versa. When you get to the last two or one you can charm some of the lava elemental adds.

7) TFC - Make sure your MT is ready! He always knockbacks immediately on going live.

8) Melee can DPS TFC. Despite what the guide says, melee can DPS the TFC cause the DS is not that large. Melee just need to be smart and back out and get a heal when needed. Melee's primary focus should still be adds and only kill TFC if adds are dead. TFC's knockback will knock people into the outer wall of the room and agro skirmishers on a regular basis so be ready for it.

9) Don't leash the TFC. Leash after you've be killing it a bit = lose.

Hope some of that info helps.

Last edited:
Just curious if anybody does this for the achievements to get the extra chest and leaves the bridge guardians alive? Doesn't that mean you have to offtank them the entire event while killing everything else?

To get the achievement for the extra chest/loot you must leave the 4 bridge guardians alive. I guess somebody thought you could offtank those 4 mobs while dealing with everything else. I wouldn't have said it was impossible. I would say it looks like its way to damn hard to bother with.

We've never attempted the Grand Slam achievement, but I do have a few of the achievements for TFC, like Take it to the Bridge.

Well, getting grandslam is impossible, possibly leaving 1 or 2 up you might be able to get away with. After they "fixed" the event a few weeks after convo went live and got beat on the first night. I have heard rumors that even Realm of Insanity has tried and wiped in SS gear soooo good luck for grand slam

I have heard rumors that even Realm of Insanity has tried and wiped in SS gear soooo good luck for grand slam

I've heard the same thing directly from ROI members, so I'm fairly certain this is accurate.

Either could CT or Triality (legitimately i might add and yes laugh all you want i know we are on a site of Macroquest2 who shares some exploits.) But you also have to realize, what guild is number 1 serverwide?

Well, the "bugged" version was the most legitimate event in the whole expansion. And, Triality did beat it legit.

Thanks. Thought it looked pretty impossible to get the bonus chest on TFC where some of the others are fairly easy.

I could see grand slam being really easy, just have 12 enchanters in raid to CL all the damn mobs, problem solved!