T2 Visibles

Transor

Reaction score
Is there a better camp for farming T2 armor than another. Started in Chardok at matron Camp got a few things better luck at Warmaster camp. Thinking about moving to Droga.
Would appreciate your thoughts.

I don't think it matters for T2 visable which specific camp other than having an area with as many possible named/PH spawns as possible. Think Matron/Flightmaster has 6 possible named/PH spawn points?

Think Kennelmaster area, you have 8 or so within easy reach. Kennelmaster, the named dog and named mushroom (been a while). The third named mushroom spawn point is a longer pull and I just kept it to what's in the actual kennel room and the mushrooms just outside of it.

Personally, all I do is pick camps to improve my warrior/tank. Just going through all the aug camps got most of my 16 accounts geared up on T2 visible. Then hitting all the T2 non-visible camps, group weapons/shield and T2 visibles rot. Just saying don't sit in a camp and have the camp specific drop rot while you gear up on T2 multiple camp wide gear when you can just move on to the next T2 gear specific camp and gear up on non-visible + visible.

I have had the most luck in chardok. Very low trash to PH ratio. Droga is a bit harder because of the tight trash. Lab is even worse unless you've done the quests.

I personally like Deathfang, Kennelmaster, Dry Rot, Herbalist area of chardok. Like any camp you'll have dry spells but on average you can pull a lot of gear quickly when the named are spawning.

Piggy Back off of Original

As of late - I have not been able to get a name to spawn. Clarification- is it mandatory that all PH's for a particular named
must be down to spawn name?

Last edited:
Can kill single PH's. Best camp is going to be throne area in chardok. 4 named PH's all in the same spot. Kind of a bitch to get to, and a big boring as you have nothing to do while waiting for spawns.