Suspensions should be lifted..

deathstryker

Reaction score
Looks like the suspensions are slowly being lifted finally.. This is a result of a massive ban wave that was done on 1/15/13.

At least 1 of 3 of my accounts has been lifted. No more active hacks for me.. :)

Lifted/Banned

They lifted an account and they perma banned an account. I got notification this morning from a GM that it was not suspended it was banned. This is after the CS rep told me it was only showing suspended for 7 days...

Ohh well... No more active hacks for me...

Yep, I am for sure not going to use any more active hacks. And I've thought about moving my main off the account that got suspended as well just to be safe.

Yep, I am for sure not going to use any more active hacks. And I've thought about moving my main off the account that got suspended as well just to be safe.

Will this work to "clear" the character? I thought about it also.

Though I think I may of pissed them off enough to follow it around. I keep telling them I can't log in, and they "ensure" me that the suspension has been removed. Truth is I haven't tried, just figured i'd create more work for them to keep rechecking and testing

If you keep poking the snake with a stick it will eventually bite you in the ass. And then you'll be hospital asking yourself "why did I poke that snake so much?". If you mess with SOE to much they will perma ban your ass.

Best advice, if your going to do so, move your character from one account that has the soulmark from in which was suspended, then move it to a clean account. AND DON'T USE active hacks !