Stupid server crashes

neum

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone know the real reason this is happening. I play on FV and it happens everyday. Bazaar might crash 2-3 times a day. A total server crash every day for months now is jacked up. Is it some new coding or a bug. I know players can crash zones but the whole server going is another thing.

There are more threads than I can count on the eqlive forums. It's an EQ issue for sure, and they don't seem to care.

the server crashing is a direct result of there hardware upgrades they did a month or so back. Before it was done there was a bug that let players crash the Baz and dup there plat. Now when its done it causes 90% of the zones to crash with it not just the baz and about 80% of the time it will dupe your plat still. Before when it was just baz and only lasted 1-2min i did it a few times testing it out as soon as I noticed it was affecting the whole server after the patch I stoped just cause yea thats bad lol. Funny thing about this is you dont need any hacks to make it work its a bug in the codeing thats letting it happen now.

Scar like ogre teabags lol.

For a while there it was happening up to 3 times a day. Such retardation.

I have more than a teabag for Scarar, and his fat little wife too.

who remembers sentinal staffs? nuff said