Station account

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
Hey, couple of questions.

First, I cannot change my email address in My Account on account.station.sony site, keeps giving me error.

ERROR!

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.

Please try again later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at Station.com – Support

Is this something they are doing so you have to contact customer service, or are there merely issues with their system.

And two, in My Account, is it possible to change details such as your name?

The error is probably on thier part and will be fixed soon. As far as changing the name, i don't think it's possible.

mm

I mean the real life name, not your station account name.

If you didnt know the general area that the servers are located have a small issue with Fires atm so lots of services could be effected by this as they are not even staffing all departments today. Try to change it later this week.

kj';

the only way to get the email changed atm is call them and u cant get that name changed as far as i know at least i havent found a way yet if u can

Banned accounts have no access to anything, so generally when you attempt to login to station or eqplayers you get an error.

That could be the problem.

Banned accounts have no access to anything, so generally when you attempt to login to station or eqplayers you get an error.

That could be the problem.

I can access all the info, eqplayers, etc from a banned account. I cannot transfer from it though (I tried, believe me!) :)

Their servers are having intermitent problems due to the fire.

It was a problem long before the fires. Started the end of September and is still an issue. Don't know why as they wont say.

I tried to login today for the first time in a week or so and I can't seem to logon to my 2 active accounts....

Says "Account Closed" when I try and login to the game.

When I go to the online account tool all I get is an error.

I have 5 accounts total. My 2 current accounts and one of my dormant accounts (that has never hacked in any way and has been dormant for greater than 6 months) I get an error when I try to login to the online account tool.

My remaining 2 accounts work in the station online account tool just fine (one dormant for months and one active). I can login and re-activate the dormant account.

I noticed on my credit card that I was double billed on both active accounts and then all the billing was reversed 2 days later.

Does this sound like a ban?

They were having issues with billing and kicking back ppl's payments too... that sounds like what may have happened to you.

This is exactly the same as what happened to me. 3 out of my 7 accounts has this "This account is closed" message when i tried to log in one day.

You need to call them and they`ll re-activate the account.

It is *Not* a ban. Thats what i thought at first too :D

Eff.

I tried to login today for the first time in a week or so and I can't seem to logon to my 2 active accounts....

Says "Account Closed" when I try and login to the game.

When I go to the online account tool all I get is an error.

I have 5 accounts total. My 2 current accounts and one of my dormant accounts (that has never hacked in any way and has been dormant for greater than 6 months) I get an error when I try to login to the online account tool.

My remaining 2 accounts work in the station online account tool just fine (one dormant for months and one active). I can login and re-activate the dormant account.

I noticed on my credit card that I was double billed on both active accounts and then all the billing was reversed 2 days later.

Does this sound like a ban?

yes your accounts were banned, it will only display the ban on the account for a few months if that then says account closed you have to call them to find out why it was closed.