account to account moves in EQ no more????

Did you get an error message when you tried to transfer or something, william?

No. Account to account transfers do not work right now because the tool they use is down.

I don't see the item in the DB sales section that let's you purchase a transfer. Pretty sure it's down at least on Test.

You use the same token for it.

Transfer token as long as you buy it keep it in your inventory, they will do the transfer. Once they transfer, they remove the item from your inventory.

No. Account to account transfers do not work right now because the tool they use is down.

By tool you mean a person? =P

Whenever DGC says our "tools" are down to handle customer support, it means they don't have enough customer support persons on staff. Or just don't want too dedicate the resources to hiring the customer support staff full time.

Since you have to submit a support ticket to get it done and all and they seem to do these transfers manually.

aspire2008 - It's not even that. As common as transfer are I would assume they have an application to handle these kind of request to go from 1 account to another.

transfers

I just completed an account to account same server transfer took them 2 days.

Just /petition on the account you want the toon transferred FROM.. they will send an E-mail..

Jar

I just completed an account to account same server transfer took them 2 days.

Just /petition on the account you want the toon transferred FROM.. they will send an E-mail..

Jar

I will have to petition again because on the 25th they gave me the message the account to account transfer tool is down and they're working to fix it.

If you transfer a character with veteran rewards on an account with 15 years entitled to another account that has @10 years entitled, will that character retain veteran rewards for 15+ years on the lower year account?

no he only gets the ones that account has.

Last toon I got transferred had vet rewards for 2 years on a 6month old account not sure how it happened but i don't mind having lesson on my new toon that was transferred

If you transfer a character with veteran rewards on an account with 15 years entitled to another account that has @10 years entitled, will that character retain veteran rewards for 15+ years on the lower year account?

It will get the lower year account. So whichever account you transfer TO is what ya get/lose