account to account moves in EQ no more????

slowburn

Reaction score
https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/a...ated/1#anchore

Transferring Your Character (Account-to-Account - With or Without a Server Change)
As of May 7, 2015 Account to Account transfers are not available in Everquest.
We hope to restore this service in the future.
If you wish to transfer a character to another account, you will need to first need to contact Customer Support.
Before submitting your petition, however, it's advised that you prepare your character for transfer, so that nothing gets left behind if you're offline when we get your move request. You may wish to review this list, as well as our transfer prerequisites (if you haven't already), to ensure your character transfer goes smoothly.
In your petition, please include the following information:
Source Account
- Your Real Name:
- Station Username:
- Name on Credit Card:
- The last four digits of Credit Card used on the account:
- Current Answer to the Security Question: (click here to look up your Secret Question):
- Email Address:

What I have read is that the tool for account to account transfers was up and down and finally down due to a database migration that EQ is doing. I read this in the forums so take the info for what it is worth. I do know they've stopped saying it'll be fixed in a week.

typical !!!

Daybreak has really " dropped the ball " on customer service, it is taking a average of 5 days for them to " look" at petitions and now with this latest about transferring toons, it really take the CAKE !!!

You call it dropping the ball, I call it avoiding all the scamming that people do. selling accounts then getting them replaced.

I've transferred a few toons with the petition system, it normally only takes a day for them to get it done using the petition system.

I've transferred a few toons with the petition system, it normally only takes a day for them to get it done using the petition system.

When?

I have done it about 4 months ago. I was amazed to see the char was transferred to my other account within hours.

You are saying since May you have petition transferred an account?

I ask because more then a few people have petitions in and have been waiting for weeks.

As of May 7, 2015 Account to Account transfers are not available in Everquest.

May 23rd.
I'm just concerned that with people purging to buy just 1 toon of the account and making the move how many extra hops they want jumped through at this point. ... it's easier to petition to get your secret answer changed at this point

Account to account transfers work again. I just did one today.

What information required? Same as before?

I have a few accounts that I would like to consolidate but I don't have the original credit cards that were used (purchased accounts). I do have the current details on the accounts and the secret pws.

same as before. All you really need is the most recent CC used on the account for a subscription.

So they don't ask for the Secret Question answer anymore? If so, that's new.

Before you needed to have the original cc used on the account iirc.

Seems account to account transfers are broke again no ETA when they will be fixed.