Solteris Event 1 - Guardians of the Primes

nizadar

Reaction score
lol looking for some help on turn ins we dont know what determines which sister attacks first

Last edited by a moderator:
so your saying there is no way to make a specific sister attack first

What you hand into each sister affects their abilities. You need to find a method that 2 sisters die, and your left with 1 to kill, and you must leave yourself with a killable sister...ie not sword. Going about that is trial and error.

Well since I know this start from other means I will Spoil it for you.. NO sister attacks first.. what you do is there are 9 plat forms. Click 1 a mobs spawns. click anther a mobs spawns.. THESE MOBS ARE lvl 80 and hit like a TANK GOING 100 miles an hour. You have about 15 minutes or 9 minutes or so to complete the event..

WARNING. DO NOT FALL OFF OF THE PLATFORM OR YOU FAIL AND YOU GET PORTED OUT.

1. Start event by talking to one sister.
2. Click platform perfer your main tank and ramp tank to be the ones near platform. Kill mob spawned mob.
3. Repeat 9 times. 3 peices of loot per sister.
4. Have 3 looters 1 per sisters.
5. Turn in 3 items to each sister and all 3 at once.
6. THIS EVENT is TIMED.

This is best I can do for you since I only got to number 7 of 9 before event failed.
AND YES IT IS TIMED SO ONCE YOU START DON'T STOP.

We have melee kill mobs number 4 3 5 6 7 Casters kill 8 1 2 both groups meet up for 9 we can beat the first 9 consistently but every time we make a order for items we always get one sister but we get the sister we dont want because they start fighting in a different order

Well we did figure out how to make the sister you want attack first ill post it soon im tired gonna nap

you have 5 mins to kill 9 mobs and hand in the items or you fail, then you just kill the sister for the win.

New content or not does not matter. Get this topic back on the actual topic or do not post here period.

This has been said time and time again, either post helpful information or dont post at all in this forum.

The hints that you have been geting in this thread are all correct but hints only help so much. Yes, you need to try to get the event down to 1 sister.

Each of the 9 items are weak to another item. Which ever 3 items you hand to each sister that sister will take on that characterist. For example if you hand one of the sisters the item dropped from the 4th Guardian of the Prime then the sister will now have the viral dot ability from it. Its easy enough to get the event down to 1 sister standing but find the right combo for your guild so that she is killable. As someone else said having the final sister standing with the blade is suicide for anyone pretty much so start by trying to keep that from happening.

If you need or want anymore information on the event post and ask. Its what the forum is for, new content or not. The worst that can happen is no awnser. Hints without explanation are not welcomed so dont post them. If that offends you (You, as in anyone reading this in general), take a second and read the forum rules which have been in place for a very long time.

Turn ins what we have found is that whoever has teh greaves will be first to attack

humm

Anyone willing to share this strat in a one post outline? /smile

Thanks in advance!!

Jenn

anyone doing this raid care to complete the strat?

Please?

Please can someone post the strat here? Pretty please?

Jenn

I think he's probably looking for the best configuration to hand in and who to hand it into. Pepper gave close to the most info with saying the sister takes on the qualities of the guardian the item dropped from, but no one yet has broken down which items beat others ala (shield deflects blade, shroud stops wand, armor stops backstabber) the crap like that, nor has it been defined which setup makes the sister easiest to kill. some setups the sister has insane regen, some they do too much dps.

seriously the cockiness here helps no one. this is about sharing info, if you want to sit on what you've got fine, but no reason to announce that.

" If you need or want anymore information on the event post and ask. "

Ok I am asking...what is the best config of turn in's ? please someeone help me?

I need a post that overviews this strat ? We used to get this NP.....whats going on here?

Jenn

honestly don't know anything about turn ins except that the one who gets greaves always attacks first

2 Phases Guardians of the prime phase. And Sisters Phase.
Phase 1. 5 minute timer to kill 9 guardians of the prime, loot 9 items and hand them all in.
The 9 primes drop items with their effects. I.e. mob 6 is nearly spell immune if you hand that into the sister your killing she will be nearly spell immune.
All 9 items must be handed in, I assume 3 to each sister though i've heard it can be done otherways.
Mobs 5 7 9 all resist slash, and pierce and are weak to blunt.
Mob 4 casts a viral dot, use puratas on MT to keep it from spreading.
Mob 8 silences, ae ramps and blurs. Zi-thuuli style tank him...2-3 tanks fight for aggro.
Mob 1 has a super nasty 12 dd + fd proc. We burn this one fast. I'd suggest alandaring and Spellshielding your tank.... Make sure tank has 35% spell shield worn too.
Mob 2 is like mob 1, but not near as bad, 10kish ae, faces where the most people it can see to ae. like 30 sec recast. just keep groups healed.
Mob 9 randomly picks people to shadowstep to and kill. Only way to handle it is to have EVERYONE gather at one set point and kill it. 1-2 people may die to the shadowstep but fast taunts can save them.

We split the mobs Casters and Melee. Casters Kill 1, 2 7 8, Melee Kill 4 3 5 6 then we all kill mob 9. If you have more melee dps on a kill, have casters just kill 1 2 8 and have melee kill 4 3 5 6 7.

I don't have a exact hand in order I don't do it. We have 2 people that normally do it. Its diffrent depending on who does it, what we get. Both are killable.

Phase 2. Kill the sister.
No timer. Its just kill the remaining sister after they fight.
I know the items like bp shield and such make the sisters resist melee minus blunt. Greeves make that sister attack first...shield blocks sword. But not much other then that.
1. I know the sister we kill has the stave from mob 2, and the shield. The other item isn't visable. This kill is fairly inteisive but straight up. The sister will turn to face where the most people are and do a small beam style ae that hits anyone in the beam path. Have healers and such hide behind a wall, pin the sister on the other side of the wall. Dps hides if they get low and spread out so ae doesn't hit too many at once... Spell shield and alander on MT.
2. Sister holds dagger and has viral dot from mob 4. This sister is a easy win, or fast lose fight. Use puratas on mt keep him cured, we puratas 2nd tank too. If one tank dies it MUST go to 2nd tank or your viral spreads and raid wipes faster then you can blink. Its rather easy to have some ranger over aggro and get the viral and wipe the raid. I prefer sister 1 simple because this one, though easier, if you mess up once...its a wipe in seconds.

Edit
If you need more specifics ask, other then hand in's, I don't have that, but if i can find out I'll post it. If anyone needs more info on any raid before sol 1 PM me or bump the post. I've done basicly everything pre solteris.

Last edited: