Socket error 10054?

moe

Reaction score
I have been getting a pop up window lately. It is saying:

Connection reset by peer Socket error 10054 that number may be off a little but I am getting nearly spammed with it at times. What is the cause of this please?

I was getting this once in a while. i think i traced it down to my computer going into power save mode if i left it inactive for a while

yea that had been the only time it happened with my laptop, its started on my pc today tho which doesnt go into powersave mode cuz it cuts off your traders.. but i duno my net has been flaky as well.

I have been getting a pop up window lately. It is saying:

Connection reset by peer Socket error 10054 that number may be off a little but I am getting nearly spammed with it at times. What is the cause of this please?
This is a forced connection reset. Common causes are interference by a firewall, poor internet connectivity (such as dns), or remote server down. The server has not had any issues, so I'd scratch that one.

htw

Is there any cause for alarm? I guess by alarm, do I need to restart MQ when this occurs if the pop ups do not continue?

Is there any cause for alarm? I guess by alarm, do I need to restart MQ when this occurs if the pop ups do not continue?
If they don't continue, and it shows you as logged in, you don't need to restart mq2.

htw