Slavedriver Menlo exploit

Terin01

Reaction score
ok not sure if this has been posted. or fixed. last time i used this was about a month or so ago. dont need greater runes for my characters. kinda a new member and don't really get around to posting things but here goes.

Slavedriver Menlo you know him? he is a named in Nobles Causeway. drops 2 greater runes + one decent level 62 req item. His fight is he is perma rooted. and has about 4 adds.

one way to do this fight is. aggro - fd or fade - aggro -fd or fade. do this until the adds do not come. after this then you slow/dot/w/e you want to him. (this way has not been used for a little while i used to solo him with my necro/nosummon) (someone can test to confirm or I will test tonight to confirm) he also takes awhile to regen. so u can just mass dot him. fd. than get up before he starts to regen. and rinse dots on him again.

another way this can be done. is aggro him. kill all adds. wait for adds to respawn. kill all adds. he will only spawn a total of 8 adds. as long as u stil have aggro on him. do not fade/fd and just kill all of his adds. (this way i am sure is still working)

if u need more information please post your questions. and maybe this has been posted but i didn't see it.